5: Grand Magic Games

Gray's POV

I held Gracelyn's hand as I waited for her to wake up. The others were sleeping on the other chairs. Then she started to stirr a bit and her eye lids opened slightly. I shot up from my seat and watched as she fully opened her eyes and looked around the room.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"In the infirmary. Again."

"Oh." She then fully sat up, and everyone else woke up. Hui quickly flew to her and hugged her tightly.

"Don't scare me like that again!" She cried. She hugged her back. "I won't." The others walked up to us Master and Mira came in. Master approached her and looked up at her. "Gracelyn, yesterday when you wee taken away, did they say anything to you?"

She nodded her head. "He said that I had a special power inside me, and said that it wasn't unleashed."

Master's eyes widen but then closed. "Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Well if you guys don't mind, Gracelyn has to take some tests."

"Ok." She said.

"Bye Gracelyn!" We headed out the door and waited for the ice mage to be okay.

[1 HOUR LATER]

After an hour, Mira walked out smiling. "She's okay. She just needs to rest."

"Thank goodness." Lucy sighed in relief.

[6 DAYS LATER]

Gracelyn's POV

It's been 6 days since I got out and I already feel better. Then Master came up on the stage and cleared his voice.

"Listen up, brats!" Everyone turned their heads to him, their faces filled of curiosity. "As you may know, the Grand Magic Games are coming up in 3 months! And we are going to join! Fairytail Team A will be,

Natsu Dragneel

Erza Scarlet

Gray Fullbuster

Wendy Marvel

Lucy Heartifilia

"Yosh! I'm all fired up!" Natsu yelled.

"Fairytail Team B will be,

Laxus Dreyer

Mirajane Strauss

Juvia Lockser

Gracelyn Fullbuster

Gajeel Redfox

You have 3 months to train! Good Luck!"

We erupted in cheers and we splited up in groups. "So where should we go?" I asked.

"I think... The beach." Mira said.

"Juvia agrees."

"Fine." Gajeel huffed.

"Same."

We packed our stuff, and headed to the beach.

[3 MONTHS LATER]

We arrived in our hotel we're gonna be staying in, Honeybone. We got out of our vechicle, well Juvia and Mira had no trouble, but me, Gajeel, and Laxus's face were still a bit green while Lily and Hui followed.

We finally managed to get out and walked into the hotel. We walked into our rooms and I got out my clothes.

I turned around to see that everyone had clothes in their hands and were looking at the shower and back at us.

"Me first!" We yelled together and bolted for it while the exceeds shook their heads. I ran to it first, slammed it into their faces, locked the door and slumped down on the door.

"Ha! Ha!" I yelled through the door.

"Shut up!"

I stripprd down my clothes and got in the tub. I quickly took a shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I wore a white tank top, with a dark grey comfy sweater, and at the end of the sleeves had circled white wrapped around it and a grey skirt that reached to past my knees and boots.

"Done." I walked out and sat on my bed.

After we were all done showering, my stomach grumbled really loud.

Mira smiled. "Hungry?" I nodded.

"Then lets go eat."

We walked to a noodle shop and all ordered ramen. But mine had ice, Gajeel's had iron, and Laxus had lightning. We all devoured it and payed and walked back to the hotel. But I spotted a crowd and a very odd scent. I grabbed Gajeel's arm. "Look." I pointed to it. I walked forwards while they followed behind me and I sniffed the air. I looked over at Gajeel and Laxus to see that they're doing the same. I sniffed some more and recognized it when I first walked into the guild.

'Dragon Slayer' I thought.

Before I knew it I saw that I was in front of the crowd, and saw Natsu in front of a guy with blond hair and blue eyes. And next to him was a guy with black hair and red eyes.

"Who are they?" I turned to Gajeel.

"They're from Sabertooth. The twin dragons. Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney." I turned back to them and saw that Natsu was crouched down on the ground, and blondie pressing his forehead against his. Then Erza butted in and dragged Natsu out. Everyone parted their ways and we started walking back to the hotel.

I looked over at the clock and it read,

6:12

"We should sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day."

We all headed to bed and fell asleep, with Hui sleeping next to me.