17: Goodbye

Gracelyn's POV

"Gracelyn, wake up." Someone shook my shoulder but I just turned the other way.

"Shut up...."

The person sighed. "You leave me no choice." Then I felt a cold liquid run down my face.

After it was poured, I slowly stood up, a dark and evil aura surrounding me. My head was down so my bangs were covering my eyes, and in front of me was the person who dumped water on me. I looked up slowly and saw Natsu holding a bucket with a terrified looked on his face and everyone else in the room, including Sakura and the boys.

"Nastu." I said darkly and my hand had ice mist in it. "I'm gonna kill you!" I froze Natsu in place, and the whole entire room.

--

After the incident, we walked outside
And formed in a circle and started to activate the portal.

"Heavens Wheel Armor!"

"Ice Make!"

"Open Gate of the Lion! Leo!"

"Roar of the......."

"Blumenblatt!"

"Super Freeze Arrow!

"Regulus Impact!"

"...Sky Dragon!"

"...Fire Dragon!"

"...Ice Dragon!"

All the attacks zoomed towards the sky and joined together, making a unison raid. It then created a portal, and the attack was gone.

We then, started to float in the sky.

"Bye see you soon, Konoha!"

"Hope we'll meet again!"

"Bye, Bye!"

We then got sucked in and everything was gone. We were then placed in front of the beach and the guild looked at us.

"Taidima!"

Everyone ran up to us and tackled us to the ground.

"Where were you guys?!"

"We were worried sick!"

"Where did you guys go?!"

"Calm down, calm down..." I said waving my hands up and down. "Well, when the tsunami hit, we were sucked into this placed called Konoha. Then, nice people took care of us, and the next day, we made a unison raid to make a portal and were sucked in." I explained.

"Ohhhhh."

"Now were back let's have fun!" Everyone cheered and started to spread around the beach.

"Be right back guys, need to get something in the room!" I ran into the hotel and went to the elevator. Soon as it opened, I walked in and waited for it to open.

It soom opened and while I was walking, a hand covered my mouth and pulled me in a dark room. I was pinned to the wall and the person held my hands above my head, and the other hand still held my mouth.

"Shh, shh, shh." I felt a knee rub my crotch and I widen my eyes.

I bit his hand and he retreated his hand and knee and I went over to the lights and opened them. I turned back around and saw Kyo.

"You again?" I asked and he scoffed.

"Oh come on, baby, let's have some fun." He said seductively and slowly walked towards me.

"How bout you freeze to death!" I froze the whole entire room making it 10° and opened the door. He tried to run out but I slammed the door in his face, locked it, and froze the handle.

I smirked through the small window made of plastic, to see him trying to get out and bang the door.

"Let me go!" He yelled.

"Huh?" I put my ear to the window and pretended not to hear.

"Let me go!" I put a hand on my chin and thought.

"Hmm...how bout.....no." I cackled evily and walked back to the beach.

Gray and Natsu ran up to me. "Hey Gracelyn, what took you so long?" Gray asked.

"We have a problem." I said.

"What is it?" Natsu asked and Erza, Lucy, and Wendy came.

"Follow me." I led them to the frozen room and pointed at the window, with the shivering Kyo inside in the corner.

"He tried to rape me." Lucy and Wendy widen their eyes and clenched Erza, Gray, and Natsu, clenched their fist as they expressions turned angry.

"He. DID. WHAT?!" I unfroze the door and let them in.

Kyo looked up to me and shivered. Erza walked up to him and slapped him right across the face. "That's for hurting my nakama." She said menincanly.

Gray walked up to him and punched him in the stomach. "That's for hurting my sister."

Natsu walked up to him and punched him in the face. "And that's for hurting my friend."

We left him there to rot and die and headed back to the beach.