8: Grand Magic Games: Day 3

Gracelyn's POV

I woke up and stretched while everyone was getting ready for the third day of the GMG.

"Good morning." Mira gave me a closed eye smile.

"Morning." Hui got up from her slumber and stretched while I got up to brush my teeth. After that, I quickly took a shower and wore my clothes. By the time I got out, everyone else w as done, and Hui was a fish. "Really?" She nodded.

"C'mon. The Grand Magic Games is gonna start." Mira said and we all nodded. We startes to follow her out of the inn and to the GMG.

Once we got there, were we heard the judge.

"Welcome to the 3rd day of the Grand Magic Games. Today, the first battle will be called Hidden. Please pick your opponents."

Juvia went for this one and went out to the arena, followed by the other contestants.

"The constestants that will be participating are:

Rufus Lore

Juvia Lockser

Nuddpulling

Beth Vanderword

Jäger

Lyon Vastia

Eve Tearm

And Gray Fullbuster!"

They gathered near their places and the judge explained the rules. "The rules are very simple. You will be in a town that we have created and will take out your opponents. The winner will have 10 points and so on. You may begin!"

A town appeared and they started to roam around.

Rufus defeated everyone but Juvia came in second.

So the points were:

Sabertooth: 10

Fairytail B: 8

Lamia Scale: 6

Fairytail A: 5

Mermaid Heel: 3

Blue Pegasus: 2

Raven Tail: 1

Quatro Cerbures: 0

"Now we have a battle! First up are Lucy Heartifilia of Fairytail A VS Flare from Raven Tail!"

Lucy lost and Raven Tail earned 10 points.

"Next up are Gracelyn Fullbuster of Fairytail B VS Lyon Vastia of Lamia Scale!"

I went down from the balcony and onto the arena. There stood my childhood friend more muscular and taller.

"Long time no see, Lyon." I said.

"Same to you, Gracelyn."

"You have a amount of 30 minutes. If the time runs out and the one of you are standing, you will earn 10 points. If the time runs out, and both of you are standing, each of you will get 5 points. BEGIN!"

"Ice Make! Snow Tiger!" A tiger of ice
appeared from his palm and it ran towards me.

"Iron Fist of the Ice Dragon!" I punched the tiger making it disappear and I landed back on the ground.

"Wing Slash of the Ice Dragon!" Ice cricled my arms and it launched at him.

"Ice Make! Shield!" It protected him and he kicked me in the stomach. I went tumbling back and got up, with a few cuts.

"Tears of the Ice Dragon!" a bunch of ice-shaped tears flew towards him and he had a bunch of cuts.

"Ice Make! Eagle!" They screeched and attacked me. Once the smoke was cleared, we were both panting and had lots of cuts.

"Ice Make!" He gasped and his eyes widen. "Hammer!" I grabbed ot and smashed him. He then came got back up and we both launched at each other.

"Ice Make! Dragon!"

"Claw of the Ice Dragon!"

Before it could attack, the bell rang meaning that it was times up. "The bell has rang and both of them are still up! Their teams each earned 5 points! That is it for the 3rd day of the Grand Magic Games!"

"See ya later, Lyon." I waved at him walking back to my group.

"See ya."