14: Bellhops

Gracelyn's POV

Sunshine poured through the windows as I sat up. I shook Hui, waking her up, and we both headed to the bathroom. We brushed ourteeth and I wore my normal clothes and me and Hui walked to the guild.

We walked through the doors to see that it was rowdy as usual, and sat on the stool next to the bar.

"Good morning, Gracelyn and Hui." Mira gave us a closed eye smile.

"Mornin, Mira." Me and Hui said in unison.

"Are you excited for the beach today?" She asked as she cleaned a plate.

"Yeah. What time are we gonna go?" I asked.

"About now." Right on que, Master jumped onto the railing.

"May I please have your attention, please?!" Master yelled.

"Alright, now! Mira will be telling you the assign seats for today on the bus!"

Mira walked onto the stage and held up a piece of paper. "The partners are,

Gracelyn and Natsu

Gray and Lucy

Erza and Juvia

Romeo and Wendy

Gajeel and Levy

Lisanna and Bickslow

Elfman and Evergreen

Carla and Happy

And Lily and Hui!" She exclaimed, happily.

We all grabbed our bags and walked outside. We all went into the bus and gathered with our partners. Natsu took the window side and leaned on it, his face green.

I was in the same situation, but I tried to hold it back in. I leaned on his shoulder and he looked to me.

"W-What...are....y-you.....doing?" He managed to say.

"Just....shut...up and.....l-let me lean on your....shoulder...." I said.

Soon the vehicle started to move and my face turned greener. But soon, I fell asleep, from the heat heating off of him.

Natsu's POV

After a few minutes Gracelyn leaned on my shoulder, I heard her soft snores. I looked down at her, and smiled.

'She's pretty kawaii'

"You liiiiiikkkkkeee her." I heard happy say in front of us.

I blushed crimson red. "S-Shut up!"

He just snickered and turned around to talk to Carla.

[AT THE BEACH]

Gracelyn's POV

I felt someone shake my shoulder and I groaned. "Gracelyn, wake up. We're here."

I opened my eyes to see that Natsu was the one that was shaking me. I looked oitside to see that we were here and I saw the others getting out.

I sat up and stretched and grabbed my bag while Natsu did the same. We walked out of the bus and I stared at the hotel we were gonna be staying in. It had about 13 floors and at night time, it would glow in the night sky. We made our way into the hotel and I saw a girl with brown hair thay reached to her waist and brown eyes as the boy's bellhop.

The other bellhop looked familiar. He had golden hair and black ebony eyes. I gasped and recognized him. It we was Kyo. My ex-boyfriend who cheated on me. Hui seemed to notice and follow my gaze.

I heard her gasp and she landed on my head. "It's okay. Just ignore him." I nodded and followed the other girls.

Erza's POV

The girls made and I made our way to inside the hotel and there was a girl and a boy. The girl has brown hair and eyes, while the guy had golden hair and black eyes.

"Hello. My name is Kyo, and I will be your bellhop." He looked at all of us and paused at Gracelyn, and widen his eyes. I looked at Gracelyn and she looked at him with rage. She put her head down ans hid behind Lucy.

"F-Follow me." He stuttered and led us to the elevator.

He pushed the button and we all followed him in there and he pressed floor 6. Soon after a few minutes, the doors opened and we piled out.

We walked to our room, 47 and we walked in. Gracelyn was the last to walk in, but Kyo held her arm. "Please let me talk to you." I looked at Gracelyn and she nodded. "Hui, go with them." She nodded

He dragged her to the hall and I closed the door and the rest of us started to packed.

Gracelyn's POV

Kyo dragged me to the back of the hall, and I yanked my arm out of his grasp. "What the hell do you want?!"

"Please, Gracelyn. Just let me explain." He pleaded.

"I don't need your explanation, Kyo. You already have her. Just leave me alone." I turned to walked away, but once again, he held my arm again.

"Please."

I nudged it off and walked back to the room. "I'll get you one day, Gracelyn. I'll make you mine again."

I stopped walking. Anger and rage boiled inside of me.

'How dare he?!'

I turned back around. "I've had enough! Ice Dragon's Roar!" The attack hit him and he flew back. Once the smoke cleared, he was frozen on the wall from head to toe.

I smirked and walked back. I grabbed my luggage next to the door and knocked on it. "Who is it?!" I heard.

"Gracelyn."

The door flew open and there stood Erza. I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Gracelyn-san, did you know that man." Wendy asked.

"Yeah. He was my ex." I replied.

"Why did you break up?" Lucy asked.

I sighed. "Alright, everybody gather up. This is gonna be a long story."

Once everyone was in a circle, I started to speak.

"When I was 16, I met Kyo in the forest. We started to hang out everyday and soon became together. He promised me that he will love me till he died and love me forever. But one day, after I was done buying food for his house, I heard weird sounds inside when I was at his door. So I opened it a little and he was on the couch doing 'it' with another girl. He kissed her said he loved her and that's when I showed up. So I broke up with him."

Everyone looked mad, especially Erza. "That bastard...... I'M GONNA KILL HIM! HOW DARE HE HURT MY NAKAMA!" She summoned a sword and the others tried to calm her down.

"Don't worry Erza. I already handled him." I said.

"How exactly?" She sat down.

"Let's just say he won't be moving in a long time." I snickered.