6: Grand Magic Games: Day 1

Gracelyn's POV

Beep Beep Be-

I slammed my hand over the snooze button and sat up. I looked around to see that the light was off and everyone sound asleep. I looked over at the clock and it read,

11:30 pm

I stood up and went to walk over to the lights but I saw that nears Mira's bag was a pot and a pan. I suddenly had an idea and grinned evily. I walked over to them and grabbed them. What kind of woman brings these? I walked to the light and counted.

"3....2....1!" I opened them and started to slam the two things together. "Wake up! Wake up! The grand magic games already started and we lost!"

Everyone woke up and started to run towards me.

"Really?! Did we really sleep that long?!

"Why didn't you wake us up earlier?!"

"What time is it?"

I hushed them down and they finally shut up. "Just kidding." They all groaned and they started to walk towards their beds. "But." They stopped mid way. "It's starting in 30 minutes we need to get ready." Eveyone raced to get to the bathroom and started to get ready. We all brushed our teeth and I grabbed my clothes to wear while Hui did the same.

At exactly 12:00, a voice rang out from outside.

"Hello-kabo! Welcome to the Grand Magic Games! As always the same with every year, there will be 8 teams participating! The elimination round is called, Sky Labyrinth. The rules are simple. The guilds will have to jump their way to the Domas Flau in front of you and will race each other. The first eight teams to go arrive there will go on!"

Paths started to create in every inn and we saw guilds running towards it. "Let's go!" I yelled and everyone nodded. We ran towards the orb looking thing and looked around. There were stairs eveywhere and they saw other contestants wandering around.

"Come on! Let's find the portal!"

Everyone nodded and we went up the stairs in the left. After wandering around for a few minutes, we collapsed on the ground, panting for breath. "It's no use. We're lost." Mira said.

After she said that we saw a weird looking creature passing us. We continued to watch it before we yelled. "GET IT!" We scrambled up from our spot and followed it. It jumped up before scrambling towards to a portal. We tried to get it but we kept on tripping on each other. Before it closed, we jumped throught it and looked up to see a guy with a pumpkin head.

"Oh? Looks like we have another team coming! Welcome Fairytail!" We got up from our spot and walked towards our inn.

"Well, wasn't that tiring." Gajeel said as he started to stretch.

"Yep." Laxus said as he did the same.

I looked over at the clock.

2:53 am

"Well looks like we need to sleep for tomorrow's energy." Me and Hui got into bed.

"Yea. Night Minna." Mira climbed into her bed as everyone else.

"Night." We said as we all fell asleep.