15: Konoha

Gracelyn's POV

"Pass it! Pass it over to me, Juvia!" I yelled.

Me and the girls decided to play volleyball outside and we were all dressed in bikinis. It was me, Juvia, Lisanna, and Erza vs Mira, Lucy, Wendy, and Levy. Right now we had 4 points and they had 5.

"Alright!" Juvia yelled as she passed the ball to me and I slapped it to the others team side. It hit the ground, giving us a point so it was 5|5.

"Yosh!" I cheered.

I looked over to the other side of the ocean and saw a bunch of huge waves coming. I gasped and widen my eyes.

"Quickly! Everybody get off the beach!" I yelled.

"What's wrong, Gracelyn?!" Erza asked.

"Tsunami!" I pointed to the waves and she gasped. (Like the video in the multimedia).

"Quickly! Everyone evacuate!" Erza started to wave towards the sand. Everybody and other people started to panic and run towards the beach.

"Gray! Come over here! Help me make a shield!" I yelled over at my brother.

"Coming!" He appeared next to me and we took our stances.

"Ice Make! Shield!" We both said. Just as it created the wave hit and we stumbled back a few inches.

"I'll help! Requip! Adamantine armor!" Erza yelled and requpied. She smashed the 2 half shields together and it made a huge seal holding of the tsunami.

It started to rain really hard and the shields were cracking and we were getting cuts.

"Gracelyn! Gray! Can't you guys just freeze it?!" Erza yelled.

"It's too big! Even if we do freeze it, we don't have enough magic to freeze it all!" Gray yelled.

They started to crack more and we were slipping backwards and getting more cuts.

Soon, they all shattered and we were washed away in the waves.

Sakura's POV

I was walking towards the hogake's office when suddenly, a seal was appeared about a foot away from me, and about 6 injured people came toppling out of it.

They were drenched in water and had cuts from head to toe and the woman were wearing bikinis, while the guys had swim trunks.

I quickly ran over to them and dragged all of them to the infirmary, and placed each of them onto a bed. I started to use my chakra to heal a dark blue-haired woman, who was severely injured, and Ino came in.

"Nani! Sakura, what happened?!" She yelled.

"I don't know! They just came out of a seal from the sky. Now help me heal them!" She rushed over to a red head. I wrapped bandages over the one I was healing, and went to a dark blue haired boy who looked like the girl and was also severely injured.

After we were all done healing them, we were on the ground, panting for breath and out of chakra.

"And now we wait for them to wake up." I said.

Gracelyn's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a roof I didn't recognize. I groaned and slowly sat up, while clutching my head, noticing that I had bandages wrapped all around my body and I still had my bikini on.

"Oh you're awake." A voice said. I turned my head to see a girl with pink hair.

"Huh?" I asked confused. "Where am I?"