16: The Snow Ninjas

Gracelyn's POV

We ran to the window and saw people screaming and running outside and fire.

"Let's go!" Natsu yelled and jumped down in the fire.

Sakura, Saskue, Naruto, Kakashi, and Ino all ran and saw him in the fire.

"He's dead." Kakashi said.

I jumped down myself and saw Natsu eating the fire. I heard the others gasping and Erza, Gray, Lucy, and Wendy come down.

Then, a enemy who I think set the fire jumped in front of me

"Ice style! Ice storm Jutsu!" I heard Sakura yelling for me to move and I just stood there, bored.

Soon, it surrounded me, and I started to eat it. I smiled and wiped my mouth. "Now that I've eaten, I'm all revved up!"

"Don't copy me!" I heard Natsu yelled.

"Roar of the Ice Dragon!" The attack spiraled towards him and he started to run. I chased him with it, making a trail of ice on the buildings where he ran.

"Yammeto Gracelyn! You're gonna freeze everything!" Gray yelled.

I stopped my attack and he landed back on the ground.

"Ice Dragon's Iron Fist!" In a speed of light, I was next to him and punched him in the face, with my fist of ice, and he went flying back into a wall.

I turned around to see that all the others were done and looked up to see the others eyes wide and mouth open.

--

Once we were all back in the room, they were still staring at us. I waved my hand in Naruto's face and started to snap my fingers and they were still not moving.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, while closing my eyes. "If you don't move right now, I will freeze all your faces." I mumbled.

They all jerked back up and closed their mouths. I opened my eyes and sat back up. "Finally."

"How did you do that?" Kakashi asked.

"Do what?" Natsu asked.

"How you do your magic." Naruto said.

"Well, I'll go first." Gray volunteered.
"Since I'm a ice mage, I can make thing out of ice." He made 2 ice roses and gave them to Ino and Sakura, who blushed.

Natsu walked up to them. "Since I'm a fire dragon slayer, I can use fire magic and eat fire." He lit his hand on fire and they stared at it.

"Doesn't it burn?" Naruto asked.

"Nope." Natsu said popping the p.

Erza was next. "Well, I am a requip mage so I can requip into armors and clothes." A glowing light engulfed the room and there stood Erza in her heart kreuz armor.

The boys held in a nose bleed. "See was naked just a minute ago....." Kakashi trailed off.

"Well, I'm a celestial mage, so I can summon spirts." She took out a silver key. "Open Gate of the Canis Minor,
Nikora!" A small snowman came out and started to run around Lucy.

"Kawaii!" Ino and Sakura yelled.

"Carrot...?" Sasuke mumbled.

Wendy walked up. "I can use sky magic since I'm a sky dragon slayer." She started to eat the air, and they looked amazed.

"So you eat air?" Sakura asked and she nodded.

Everyone turned to me waiting for me to speak and I sighed, once again. "Well, I'm a ice mage like Gray, but I can use ice dragon slayer magic." I froze my whole hand making it freeze.

"Sugoi.... Isn't it cold though?"" Naruto said.

"Nope." I started to eat it and it was soon gone.

Carla's POV

I was listening to Gracelyn talk when I had a vision.

[VISION]

There stood a teenage girl in front of a huge monster. The other guild mates were in the guild, banging on something trying to break it.

The girls and boys were crying, especially Gray and Natsu who were yelling and banging harder at the invisible force.

[VISION END]

"Ne, Carla daijoubu?" Wendy asked, worryingly.

"I'm fine." I said.

Gracelyn's POV

"I think you guys should go to sleep since it's night. Then you can go to your world tomorrow." Sakura said and shooed the boys out.

"I sleep on the couch!" I plopped on the couch and made myself comfortable.

The others groaned and spreaded on the floor. I soon fell asleep as everyone else did.

[DREAM]

There stood a teenage girl in front of a Deloria. The other guild mates were in the guild, banging on something trying to break it.

The girls and boys were crying, especially Gray and Natsu,who were yelling and banging harder at the invisible force.

"You must defeat the monster."

"Who said that?!" I yelled as I was floating.

"It is your conscious. You must defeat deloria."

"Deloria?! I thought that bake mono was dead?!"

"You are wrong. After Lyon tried to revive it, and it shattered, Zeref has revived it and you must defeat it."

"When will this happen?"

"The first of June. Start of 2:00 in the afternoon"

"Today's May 28. 3 more days. The day that we'll be leaving the Beach. I will defeat him! But why must it be me?"

"Because you are more capable of the others. Defeat him."

I woke up panting, beads of sweat running down my face.

'First of June?'