4: Kidnapped

Gracelyn's POV

I put my head down, bangs covering my face, and my body all bruised and battered up. The shackled on my wrsits were hanging up on the wall, making them hurt. I was currently in a cell, with guards keeping a eye out for me trying to escape.

[AT FAIRYTAIL BEFORE IT HAPPENED]

After I collected the money from the job, I bought a apartment with a small living room, kitchen a other things.

I then went to Fairytail. Fairytail was the usual. People were chattering, drinking booze, and Gray and Natsu were fighting.

Then there was a explosion outside, and everyone stopped what they were doing. Everyone including the master, went outside to check it put and came to face with small green monsters and a giant robot in the middle of it. "What buisness do you have here?!" Master yelled.

"We mean no harm! But if you do not give us Gracelyn Fullbuster, we will have to use force!" The middle one yelled.

'Me? Why do they want me? Did I do something wrong?'

Erza requipped a sword. "Like hell we will! We will not give her to you and we will protect our nakama!"

"We will kick turned kick your asses!" Natsu ingnited his fist.

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled.

The robot looked disguted. "Fine if that is what you want. Attack!" The green monsters and other members charged towards each other.

"STOP!!"

I yelled before they could attack. They looked at me shocked and Gray was the first to speak.

"What?! What do you mean?! This is for you're own good!"

"Enough! I'll go with them! I don't want to cause trouble!" I walked towards them. "Gracelyn! No!" Hui shouted. I turned my head toward her and smiled. I continued to walk but Gray grabbed my wrist. "We will come for you." He whispered. I nodded and continued to follow them. We walked into the forest, and 2 of them were following behind me, bangs covering my face.

They led me to a big building, and led me to the door. They pushed me into a cell, and put shackled on my wrist, hanging to the wall, and continuously started to beat me.

After what felt like hours, they finally stopped and I laid there hanging.

[PRESENT]

Then the leader came to the cell and put his hands behind his back.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Well, I wanted to tell you that, the reason why you are here, is because your power is very very rare." He said.

"What do you mean? I only know ice magic."

"Ah you are wrong. There is this power inside of you have not unleashed and we are gonna take it out of you."

"If you can you bastard." I muttered.

He glared at me. "Why you-"

He was interrupted when there was a explosion. He looked to his right and started running towards it. There was a bunch of battling and the last thing I remember was the cell breaking and someone carrying me.

Wendy's POV

"Ok. Ready? 3.....2.....1!" Master smashed open the door with his gigantic fist and we all ran inside.

The monsters ran towards us and started to attack. One ran towards me and I dodged its punch.

"Roar of the Sky Dragon!" I blasted it with my wind while Natsu and Hui went to Gracelyn's cell and broke it open. Seconds later, they came out of the cell and Natsu carried her while Hui flew beside them. I gasped in shock. She had cuts and blood splattered over her and had fainted in his arms.

"Hurry! We need to get her out!" he yelled. All of the monsters were already dead and even the boss.

We headed out of the building and ran towards Fairytail.

°°°°

(Still Wendy's POV)

When we got to Fairytail, Mira and Laki put her on a stretcher and carried her to the infirmary, while I was healing the other injured ones and Levy helping bandaging them.

After a few minutes we were done, and Mira came out, smiling.

Gray and Hui stood up. "How is she?" They both asked.

"She's fine. She just needs to rest."

"Thank goodness." I said.