A/N - trigger warnings

A/N

Hi everybody! Before I start I would just like to introduce myself. Hi, My name is Holly, I am 15 years old and a Aussie! I love AFL and also reading and writing. My favourite subject in School is English, And I want to be either an author or a photographer when I'm older.

 So now to the book part, this is my first wattpad book that i'm publishing, this is the first book in the series, majority of the characters in this book will have their own book. So hopefully you read the blurb thing so you know what this book is about so hopefully you enjoy!! Also as I said before I am Aussie so if I use the wrong terminology please POLITELY tell me in the comments. (and yes ik there is no character aesthetics, its bc they wouldn't load or save so I wouldn't put it in sorry <3 But I do have a folder for them on my Pinterest so you can go look at that, Not4YourEyeSite)

now to trigger warnings, before I list them I would just like to say this in the nicest way possible. there are some very strong topics in this book and I would just like to say if you relate to any of this please do not tell me your entire life story or trauma dump on me because I am not a professional and I wouldn't know how to respond and it would put me in a very awkward situation. If you relate to any of the things mentioned in this book please go to a professional and get some help, and I hope your okay! anyway here are the triggers. 

TRIGGERS WARNINGS 

- Abuse
- R@pe
- S€xual assault
- Murder
- Self harm                                                                                                                                                                                     - Panic attacks      

Also as I publish chapters I will also be writing some so just know that I may not be able to post chapters every single day because as I said before I am 15 so I also have school and work so please be patient, thankyou <3