10

- River moon -

The last week we have been trying to get everything for the wedding ready, a ring, my dress, everybody attending the wedding. It's been a lot to deal with, especially remembering that my parents won't be there.

Right now I am at my third dress fitting. Jacob had already bought me a dress but it was absolutely hideous. He said it was Zoes dress and that I should wear it. I said he can get fucked because Zoe is not my mother and maybe I would like to wear MY mothers dress.

Which I don't because it is just as bad but still. I have been looking for dresses for hours now and haven't found one I liked. Me and Aaliyah are looking around for some dresses when I see one on the mannequin that I really like.

I ask the worker if I can try it on and she says yes and gets me into a dressing room

I ask the worker if I can try it on and she says yes and gets me into a dressing room. I put it on and walk out to the main part of the store to show Aaliyah. She squeals and claps her hands.

"Oh my god, River! You look so beautiful." Tears start too rim her eyes, I hug her and wipe the tears as they fall down.

I get up onto the stand and look in the mirror, the worker flows out my dress and puts the Veil in my hair. I smile as I look at myself in the mirror.

"I think I will take this one." I say, they both start clapping and I just laugh. Seeing myself in a wedding dress really kicked me into reality, I'm getting married tomorrow, to my enemy. My enemy who I have also slept with, shit.

The worker puts the dress in a nice box with a bow on it and hands it to me, I go to give her my card but she puts her hand out.

"It's okay, Mr Xander has it covered, congratulations by the way, you picked a good man." I nod my head and hum.

"I didn't pick him out, my father did. So tell him that." I smile and grab the box and head out of the store, I hear Aaliyah laughing behind me.

I get into the car and throw the dress into the back seat. Aaliyah gets in on the passenger side, still laughing, I start to laugh with her.

Soon enough we are back home and I walk into the kitchen to get me and Aaliyah and glass of red wine, after the day we have had we definitely deserve it.

Aaliyah is carrying my wedding dress and she sets it down on the dining table, very carefully. "Aaliyah, it's not a baby." I saw walking over to her with 2 glasses.

"Yes it is, it is a very very precious baby, it's one maybe your actual baby will wear one day."

"Yea that will never happen, I am never going anywhere near Reid's dick again." She laughs and takes a sip of the wine, I do the same.

"I can't believe you guys actually had sex, I mean," she looks around before she finished to make sure nobody could hear. "Was it big?"

I laugh and bring my hands out to show her the measurements. She opens her mouth and sits there for a good 10 seconds with her mouth open.

"That is a solid 10 inches, I don't think I have ever seen that in real life." I choke on my wine and laugh.

"I'm finally beating you at the dick size game." We both burst out laughing. But get interrupted by Reid walking in.

"Why the fuck are you talking about my dick?" He asks, we burst out laughing again. He doesn't bother asking what is happening and walks over to the alcohol cabinet to get some bourbon. 

He walks off with it and me and Aaliyah continue laughing and drinking. At this point me and Aaliyah are drunk talking about random stuff when Reid comes down again, but he isn't in a suite this time. 

He is in a black shirt with some grey sweat pants, Aaliyahs jaw drops and whispers to me. "Holy fuck, your husband is hot." She says loud enough for him to hear. He looks up and raises his eyebrows. 

"Reserved for my wife's eyes only." He says. I scoff very loudly, my drunk brain wants to speak on the comment on it and my sober brain isn't stopping her. 

"You say that, but after you fucked me you said it was a mistake and wasn't going to happen again. So is it really, or is it reserved for your mistress that I interrupted you with, sorry about that." Aaliyah laughs and I sit with my face straight. 

"I am not having this conversation with you right now, River. You're drunk, you are going to regret asking me that In the morning." He grabs his drink that he was just making and walks back upstairs. 

"Why do you care River?" Aaliyah asks me, I look at her in confusion not knowing what she means. "Like why do you care who he is fucking if you hate him?" I think I have known why for a while, but I have never had the guts to admit it to myself. 

I look down at my glass and start playing with it, Aaliyah speaks up again. "River?" She asks. I look up at her and open my mouth to reply. 

"I don't care, I was just giving him shit, you know me." I say, she shakes her head no and sighs. Knowing Aaliyah I know what she is going to say. 

"No, that's not it, what is it River?" I shake my head, not knowing what to say. She is right, that's not it but I don't know what is. I don't sure as shit don't love him. But I don't hate him either. 

But only a month ago I hated him, I was ready to kill him. And now, we are at this. I don't even know what 'this' is but it's something that I don't like. Because when I last felt 'this' it didn't end well for me. 

"Do you remember, when I first told you about about Tyler?" She nods her head. "And how I told you that I fucking hated him, but when we had that one training session together, I started to feel that thing where I knew that I didn't like him but at the end I did and then he broke my heart and fucked my best friend?" 

She nodded her again. "That's what's happening now, I don't like Reid, and even if I did I wouldn't let myself act on it because I don't want that to happen again, you know what happened to me after Tyler." She nodded again. After I found out what Tyler did, I broke down, I didn't train, I started drinking. It wasn't good. 

"I don't care if my heart wants Reid, And I don't care if my head tells me I can trust him, I won't until he proves it to me, and even then." I shake my head. Aaliyah comes and sits next to me and hugs me. 

"And you know what else I remember about Tyler? I told your dumb ass that he would hurt you, and he did. So I am going to tell you what I think about Reid because I have always been right about the boys you see. 

"I think you will fall in love, eventually. Wether you already have or it will happen is 5 years from now, and I think that both of you are going to fuck up, and get hurt. But in the end you will find each other, and it will all be okay." She squeezes my hand and she says the last part. 

I smile at her and pull her in for a hug. "Thank you." I say, she hugs me tighter as a way to say 'you're welcome'. Maybe she is right, but that scares the fuck out of me if she is. 

............................................................................................................

HEYY!! How are y'all feeling I need opinions!! anyway hope y'all r having fun reading, next chapter is the wedding!! 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!