19

- River Moon -

When I walk out of the bathroom I expect to see Reid sitting on the bed waiting for me, but no. I look around the room but he isn't anywhere. 

"The men took him to get ready." One of the girls said, the girl who said she was going to help us, I still don't really know what that means but I could see from the look she gave me that I could trust her. 

I nod my head and walk deeper into the room. "There is still 4 hours until the dinner, so just sit tight we will come get you when it's time." All of the other girls walk out of the bathroom with all the supplies and back to the hallway. 

"Trust me, you will make it out of this. I promise you that." The sides of my mouth go up a little, I want to believe her, I want to believe that I can make it out of this and go back to my normal ways. But even if I did get out, I would never be the same. 

"Thank you, but don't make a promise you can't keep." 

"I can keep it, I gave a phone too Reid, he called his people to come get you." I stare at her I shock. 

"What? What do you mean?" She walks up to me and hold my hands to stop them from shaking. 

"I made you a promise, and I am going to keep it. All you need to do is stay with Reid, I don't know who he called or who he is bringing, but I know you are going to make it I promise." She looks me in the eye. 

"I have to go get ready, I will be back in a few hours to come get you." I nod my head slightly. She lets go of my hands leaving me standing there, alone with my thoughts. 

I fall back onto the bed, trying to think of how this will all plan out. I haven't taken much notice with Reid and his men, he could've called anybody. And if he called someone from Boston, I worry that they wont get here in time. 

I look around the room to see if there is anything I can entertain myself with. I stand up and go look out the window, I just see trees. No lake, no road, no nothing. Just trees. 

I hear the door close behind me, I whip my head around and my eyes meet Dantes cold ones. Shock washes over me and makes me stumble back a little. 

"You look," He pauses. "Fucking delicious." My breath hitches as he walks over to me, I try to take a few steps back but i'm already at the wall. 

"What do you want?" I ask, already knowing the answer. 

"I wanted one more taste before things get messy." He says stalking towards me and eyeing my body. I feel a tear roll down my face, soon enough Dante is right in front of me and he wipes the tear. 

"Don't cry, doll. I'd never hurt you." I slap his hand away from my face and try push him but he doesn't budge. 

"Bullshit, you have done nothing but that since you fucking took me you maldita puta" He tsk his tongue and tilts his head to the side. [fucking bitch]

"No, I'm no bitch. I'm simply a man who is getting what he deserves. The Xander's stole from my family!" He begins to shout. 

"And I am not going to stand for it! I am taking back what's mine." He points a finger at me. I need him mad, if he's mad then his mind is clouded, and I can get away. 

I know I am supposed to just sit here and wait but I can't. "They didn't steal from you Dante. It's obvious that your family was just too weak. If it was your family ruling, I could've killed all of you alone with my bare hands." 

"Oh please. You can barley fight me off when I'm on top of you. And you think you can my whole family?" He laughs. "No chance." 

"Maybe, maybe not. But that doesn't change the fact that you and you family were still too weak." Before I can continue he slams in fists into the wall next to my head. 

"I would choose you next words very carefully, baby. You don't want to see me get mad." I told my head up. 

"And what makes you think I am afraid of you?" He laughs again. He leans his hand closer to mine to that his lips are at my ear. 

"From the way you always tense when I'm near, from the way you always cry when I fuck you." He kisses my neck. 

"I'll see you at dinner, wife." He takes a few steps back, looking at me for a few seconds before turning his back and walking away. 

I feel a tear roll down my face as my mind starts over thinking. What if Reids men don't come in time? What if they kill him? What if I am stuck with Dante for the rest of my life? 

I snap myself out of the thoughts when I hear a gun shot. 

Well shit.

............................................................................

Word count: 886

Heyyy!! I am so sorry for taking so long to update, but I had to take a little break but I promise I will be updating more <3 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTEEEEEE!!!!