03

- Reid Xander -

We all start walking into the house and River just stands there, I look back and can see that she is just thinking. My mom and dad keep walking on. 

I groan very loudly and say, "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to come in? Because If you are just going to stand there, I'm locking the door and won't let any of the workers open it until tomorrow morning like you said." 

She has a surprised look on her face after I finish talking and she says, "Huh, I didn't know you could talk. I thought you might have been mute or some shit." I scoff 

"Ha ha, you so fucking funny." I walk off before she can say anything, I can hear her following behind. I walk up the stairs and open the door. 

I hear the door close behind me and hear River say something under her breath that I can't make out. I take off my jacket and walk off to the kitchen, I look back and see River looking at the pictures on the wall. 

I meet my mom in the kitchen and she calls out for River. "River? Would you like a glass of wine?" River walks into the kitchen and just shakes her head. I grab a glass out of the cabinet and a bottle of bourbon and have a drink.

"Can't, I have to get ready." She looks at me. "Where is all of my shit?" I just look at her and shrug. "Holy fuck, you are so much help." She looks at my mom and raises her eyes browns. 

"I'll show you." She puts down her wine and walks out of the kitchen. 

"At lease she isn't such a bitch. I wonder where you get it from? Your dad? Or maybe the man she's been seeing." She says proudly. I start to walk towards her but she walks off to follow my mom. 

I have absolutely no idea how I am going to deal with this woman for the rest of my life. 

- River moon

I follow Zoe to the elevator near the stairs, of course they have a fucking elevator in their house. I bet they have a fucking in door swimming pool. She presses the 3 on the buttons and we wait until it gets to the floor. 

The doors open and she leads me all the way down the hall to a room. "This is the room you will be sharing with Reid." She opens the door and I see a huge room that could fit 3 trucks inside. 

I walk in and look around and Zoe speaks up. "The closet Is through there, I will see you later." Before she walks out I realise something she said. 

"Hold on," she stops. "Why do I have to share with him? Can I not just have my own room?" She laughs, actually laughs. I look at her confused. 

"Jacob would never allow that. Trust me I tried to convince him but, it didn't end well. Sorry." I just nod. I don't believe a single word she just said. Well, maybe Jacob wouldn't allow it but she definitely didn't try to convince him. 

I walk into the huge closet and see all of my cloths on one side, and Reids on the other. I walk over to my side and pick out a nice dress. 

I also grab my best push up bra, my nicest underwear, and a pair of heels. I head into the bathroom and start doing my makeup, not a lot but enough to see that I have some on, and I do my hair in curls. 

I grab a little bag so I can put a 2 knifes, a gun, some money and my phone in. I walk out of the closet and look at myself in the mirror on the wall.

Once I take a final look I walk out of the door and head to the elevator. When the doors open I check my bag to make sure I've got everything and pull my phone out. I walk to the kitchen and get a bottle of Vodka from the counter. 

I dial Aaliyahs number and put my phone to my ear. I wait for her to pick up and I put some of the vodka into a flask. I put the flaks in my bag and Aaliyah picks up. 

"Hey, I am almost there." 

"Okay, just wait outside the house, they won't let you in." 

"Right, well I can see why it's like a fucking fortress." I laugh at the comment, if only she could see the inside. 

"Okay, I'm coming, I'll be there in a sec." 

I hang up the phone and head for the door. But a voice interrupts me. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Jacob says. I turn around to see him with his hands on his hips and his eyebrows raised. 

"Out, I already told you I most likely won't be back until the morning." Reid walks down the stairs. 

"Not dressed like that you're not." I laugh thinking he's joking. but when the confused look hits his face I know he wasn't. 

I walk closer to him, we are the same height so he doesn't scare me. Even if he was taller I couldn't give a fuck, nobody talks to me like that."You're not my fucking father." 

Reid speaks up as he walks to the kitchen. "Don't waist your breath father." I don't bother looking at him and turn around to the door. 

Jacob tries to stop me again but I don't listen and walk right out. I see Lias car and get in on the passenger side. 

"Holy fucking fuck. You look amazing!" She says. I smile and say.

"You will never guess what just happened." She looks at me on confusion. "Jacob just tried to stop me from going out. saying that I 'cant go out looking like this.'" I imitate his voice. 

"He is fucked in the head." I laugh and Lia drives off. This is going to be a fun night. 

...........................................................................

HEYY! what do you guys think about the 2 POV's in 1 chapter? I reckon I like It but idk. anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, just wait for the next one it os going to be very juicy. 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!