01

- RIVER MOON

I hold his head so he is looking at me, and put my knife to his throat. "Did nobody ever tell you?" He is holding my hand on the back of his head and my wrist in front of him. He slightly shaken his head. I turn my head to the side and smile a little. 

"Shame, because if someone did it would have saved me a whole lot of time." I lift my head up and move a little closer to him, he tries to move back but my hand on the back of his head prevents that. 

"What someone should have told you is," I look him straight in the eye and say, "Never try to run from River Moon." The knife in my hand slides across his neck with ease. The sound of him trying to save himself is music to my ears, There is blood all over me from killing all of his men at the site. 

He drops to the floor and tried to crawl away, I laugh. I very slowly walk after him, I'm surprised at the distance he has made. Soon enough I get tired of watching, wanting to get home and wash off all of this blood on me so I walk a little quicker and get to him. 

I shove my boot heal into his back, hard enough to hear a little crack. I bend down and grab his head, one of his hands still on his throat and the other supporting his weight on the floor. "This is what you get for fucking with my family." 

As soon as the last words my mouth, he takes his last breath. His eyes roll to the back of his head and I drop him onto the floor. 

I grab out my phone from my back pocket and dial my fathers number, he answers in only a few rings. "Is it done?" 

"Of course it is, I never fail a mission. You should know this by now dad." I hear him slightly laugh on the other side of the call. 

"When will you be home?" I start walking away. I sigh looking down at my watch seeing its only 7pm. I make it to my car and get in. 

"Half an hour maybe hour why?" I turn on the car and start driving away, whoever gets on site first thing in the morning is going to have quite I fright, I laugh at the thought then remember I'm on call with my father. 

"Me and your mother have some things to discuss with you. I need you to be home as soon as you can." 

"Okay, I'm on my way now." I speed up and with in the hour I I am back at home. I walk through the door and go to head straight upstairs but am interrupted by a little cough. I look over to the kitchen and see  my worst nightmare in real life. 

..............................................................................................

Word count: 500

HEYYY! sorry for the short chapter but there wasn't much else I could put in here. please make sure to comment and vote!