17

- River Moon -

One of the men that were behind Reid comes up behind me and tries walks me out of the room, I fight him off, punching him in the throat and knocking the breath out of them. 

He falls to the floor and I smile, looking back at Reid seeing him smile. The men had untied him and now he was standing. The other man holing him by his arm. 

I look over to Dante. "See?" I say, raising my eyebrows. He looks furious, his eyes full of anger. Reid gets out of his mans grip and punching him in the face, the man stumbles back holding his jaw but Reid isn't finished. 

He goes up behind him and kicks him, making him fall to his knees. He grabs a hold of his neck and smiles at me, I do the same. 

"Say goodbye to your little boy toy, Dante." He says, getting at the 'boy toy' joke Dante had said to me earlier. Before Dante can say anything he twists the mans head and snaps his neck. Dantes face is full of emotions. 

Reid makes his way over to me, pulling me in his arms. He puts his hands on my face making me look up at him. "You okay?" I nod slightly. He puts hands down and stands beside me looking back at Dante.

"You are going to let us out, and everything will be fine." Reid says and Dante laughs. 

"That's not how this works, you think you can kill two of my men and now you scare me?" He laughs again. "No, if anything, now I'm just more pissed. You both are going to stay in this room for the next few hours and then we will have the dinner, where you two will sign the divorce papers and then," He puts his hand out towards me. "We will get married tomorrow." 

Reid puts his arm out on front of me and tries to push me behind him but I don't let him, I push his hand down and stand in front of him. 

"If you actually expect me to marry you, then that just proves how delusional you are. We have our people who are looking for us no doubt. It's only a matter of time before they figure out where we are." I say. 

I know for a fact Aaliyah is looking for me, she wouldn't just be sitting on her ass waiting for me to call her, but I don't know about Reid's people. 

"I don't think they will be finding you anytime soon. I cut out both of you're trackers when you got here. And we also happen to be in the middle of nowhere with no service or anything like that. We could be in another country for all you know." Shit. As much as I hate to admit it he is right. 

"Well, I'll leave you two to get some sleep, and say your final goodbyes." He walks towards us and I step back next to Reid. "You won't want to waste this time, River. I'll be killing him tonight." He walks out without another word. 

Reid pulls me into his arms and I hug him, "We can't just sit here." I say, Reid pulls back and I look up at him. 

"Do you really think that low of me?" He says, I smile, wiping my tears off my cheeks. He looks down at me and a nervous look comes across his face. "Fuck, sit on the bed for me baby." He says. 

I look down to see blood, a lot of it. I limp my way to the bed and flinch when I sit down. I guess the adrenaline hid the pain from me, but now that it's worn off, I can feel it again. Reid goes into the bathroom and comes back with a damp rag. 

He kneels in front of me and looks up at me, "I need to clean up the blood, okay?" He says, I know I can't get out of this, he is right I do need to be cleaned up. I nod for him to continue. 

"I'll be gentle." I nod again. He puts the empty hand on my left thigh and slowly pushes my leg to the side. I wince from the pain but ignore it, he puts the rag on my right thigh first. Cleaning off all the blood then moving to the other thigh. 

Once he finishes he looks up at me, "I'm going to go higher, okay?" I Feel a tear roll down my cheek, but I nod. Knowing he won't hurt me makes me feel a little better but the thought of absolutely anybody touching me there, makes me want to be sick.

He starts going a little higher, not much, and once he sees I'm okay, he goes a little higher, doing that process until he reaches my centre fully. He goes the other thigh and does the same process. 

"You okay?" I feel more tears run down my cheeks but I nod. He cleans the rest of the blood off and then sits next to me, bringing me into his arms. 

"You're so strong, Bellissimo." I sit there in silence not knowing what to say, I thought I would never go through this pain again, but now it's back. And I hate it so much. 

................................................................................

Word count: 902

River has my whole heart. 

Comment and vote!