06

- Reid Xander -

The house is filled with people drinking, laughing and dancing. I have River under my arm and we are talking to my cousins. "So when is the wedding?" One of them speaks up. 

Not knowing the exact date I just say. "In 2 weeks." They nod their head, me and River do the same. 

River looks over my shoulder and smiles. "Excuse me, please." My cousins nod, she kisses me on the cheek and walks off. Me and my cousins keep talking but I make sure to keep an eye on River, I see her talking to the girl she was with the first night she was here. 

I have moved on to other people to talking to other people and they ask, "Where is you lovely fiancé?" I look around me trying to find her but can't. Confusion hit me as I saw her only a few minutes before.

"That is a good question." I say, I keep looking but can't find her. I excuse myself and go looking for her. I walk upstairs into our bedroom but can't see her at first. 

I call out her name, "River?" I hear her call out from the bathroom. 

"One sec." She says, I lean against the wall next to the bathroom door and wait for her. She comes out, wiping her eyes. I lean my head to the side. "What?" She says annoyed. 

"Why are you crying?" She scoffs walking away, I grab her wrist before she can get far. She stops and looks at me. 

She looks down at my hand on her wrist and looks back up. Before I know it she grabs my wrist and twists it, she somehow is able to grab I knife from who knows where and pin me up against the wall with the knife at my neck. 

"Stop acting like you actually give a shit about what is happening in my life, and stop making me actually want to tell you." She says, chocking on the last few words. 

I am able to get one of my hands free so I knock the knife out of her hand, she tries to catching it but I grab her hand first and I twist her around so that her back is on my chest. 

She twists under me and kicks me in the balls, ouch. She quickly walks off over to her side of the bed and grabs a knife from under the night stand. 

I walk over to her and she tries to swing, I catch her arm before she gets close but she drops the knife and catches it in her other hand she tries to swing again and I just get out of the way. 

She tries to trip me but before she can I push her right on the bed. She tries to get up but I get up on top of her and hold her wrists next to her head. 

"Drop the knife, Mi amour." I say, she doesn't. I grip her wrists harder and eventually she lets go. She keeps trying to get out of my grip, "Damnnazione, River, Fermare. [God damn it, River. stop.]

She wraps one of her legs around my waist and flips us over so she in on top of me. I let go of her wrists and she rests her hands on my chest. Fuck I like this view. 

- River Moon

He smirks as I sit on top of him. I slap him across the face and then point at him. "No Reid, you stop." I say, his eyebrows raise in surprise when he realises I understood him. 

He looks me up and down, and smirks. "Mi piece vederti sopra di me, amore." He says in Italian. [I like the sight of you on top of me, love.]

He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, I put my hands right next to his head, our face very close. 

I look between his grey eyes and his plum lips. The urge for me to kiss him is a little too high for my comfort, I fight it. His hands go down my back until he is at the dip of my back. 

My breath stops for a second and I loose the fight. I put my hands on either sides of his face and start kissing him. He sits up and puts his hands on my ass, Rocking me back and forth on his lap. 

The feeling of his dick rubbing on my very thin underwear makes me moan, my head falls back and he starts kissing my neck. 

I put my hands through his hair pulling his mouth off my neck, I put my lips back on his and he moves us up on the bed, so his back hits the head bored. 

He starts kissing me back and unzipping my dress. But before he can get anywhere somebody walks in. I look at the door and see a woman I don't know and when she sees up she quickly looks away. "Oh, I am so sorry I thought this was the bathroom." 

Reid speaks up, "Door on the right, Donna." She walks out and shuts the door. I realise that we have guests downstairs and start to panic. I get off Reid and zip up my dress, I start to walk over to the mirror on the wall but Reid stops me. 

He gets off the bed and turns me around. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks, I pull his hands off my my waists and start shaking my head. 

I point between me and him. "This can't happen again okay, my mind a mess and I slipped up but it won't happen again." I turn around and fix my make up in the mirror. 

I look back at him through the mirror and see him doing up his shirt and putting his jacket back on. I make sure I look presentable when I notice a hickey on my neck. 

"Tienes que estar jodidamente bromeando." I say in Spanish, I rush over to the bathroom and put some makeup over it. When I walk out Reid is already gone. [You have got to be fucking kidding me.] 

I walk downstairs and spot my mother, surprised that she is there I walk over to her. "Mother? what are you doing here?" I say she turns around to face me, she hugs me but doesn't say anything. 

"I just wanted to see my baby before I leave." She says, I stare at her in confusion. 

"What do you mean 'leave'?" She looks me up and down and notices in don't have a ring on my finger. She pulls my hand up. 

"You need a ring for the wedding, River. Do you have one yet?" I shake my head still confused about what she said before. She starts rambling and I stop her. 

"Mama! Stop, what do you mean 'leave'?" I say worried, her smile fades and her eyes fill with tears. 

"Me and your father are leaving, tonight." I shake my head tears threaten to fall. She starts nodding her head.

"But you said you were leaving after the wedding. That's not for another 2 weeks, I-I," I try to say something else but nothing comes out. 

"I'm sorry." She says, she pulls me in for a hug and then walks off. I watch her walk away and all I do is stand there. My legs give out and I start panicking. 

I need to keep it together for everybody here but I can't. I hear gasps around me and muttering, I feel a pair of arms go around me but don't see who it is before I black out.

................................................................................

HEYY! Hopefully you enjoyed the kiss ahah, it was so hard to write the fight scene between them istg, anyway hope y'all enjoyed. 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!! 

His Little AssassinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara