08

- River moon -

"Well I'm probably going to get to bed, I'm pretty tired from tonight." I say scratching my head. I walk out of the bathroom and into the wardrobe. 

I grab a matching silk Pyjama set and put it on. I turn around to see Reid leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed, staring at me. "You having fun watching?" I ask, he raises his eye brows. 

"Me and someone else." He says in response, I scoff. I walk past him and go to the bathroom, I start to brush my teeth. When I walk out I see Reid, shirtless on the bed and on his phone. 

I walk over to the mirror and start taking my jewellery off, I look at Reid through the mirror and see him putting his phone on the nightstand seeming annoyed. "Are you okay?" I ask. 

He gets up off the bed and start to walk behind me, I turn around and look at him. He turns his head to the side and speaks up. "Did we not have an entire fight a few hours ago about us not getting into each others business? And that fight ended with something it shouldn't have?" 

I back up a little and nod my head. "Yes, and this won't turn out like that, I was just making sure you were fine." I say. 

"Hmm" He nods his head, "So you're telling me," He walks closer to me, I back up some more. "That if I kissed you again, if I put you on my lap and made you grind on me again," He backs me up to the wall and puts his hands on my waist. 

"You would tell me to stop. If Donna didn't walk in here, you wouldn't've fucked me." He raises his hands up under my shirt and just hits the underside of my breasts. My breath hitches, I try to back away from his touch but I can't, I've hit the wall. 

He takes his hand out from under my shirt and starts running them down my arms. He whispers in my ear. "Would you have, mi amour?" He asks. I shutter under his touch. 

He brings his face back up to mine and one of his hands goes to my face. I fight the urge to kiss him. My entire life I have been training to kill him, now I am on the verge of kissing him, again. I can't do it, but I will.

I grab his face and pull it to mine, his hands go to my back, pulling me closer to him. He starts walk back to the bed, pulling me with him and doesn't stop kissing me in the process. He falls back on the bed and I get on top of him. 

He does exactly what he said he would do, he sits up and puts his hands on my ass, making me grind against his growing dick. I have the same reaction, I moan throwing my head back. But this time Reid doesn't kiss my neck, he just watched me as I grind against him. 

"I thought so," He says in a low, hot voice. He flips us and takes off my shirt, my breasts springing out. He puts him mouth on one of my nipples and massages my other one with his fingers. 

I through my head back and start moaning. The sounds coming out of my mouth make him groan. He brings his mouth back up to mine and I start taking off his sweat pants. He helps me out and once they are off, he starts to take off mine. 

"Up." He says, I lift up my hips and he takes my shorts and underwear off and the same time. He backs up off of the bed to take a good look. 

He looks like a vampire who hasn't had blood in months. I spread my legs and my hand goes down from in between my breasts, down my stomach, and to my centre. 

"Cazzo, amour. Mi stai facendo impazzire." I laugh, I start to move my fingers in circled. I throw my head back in pleasure. [Fuck love. you're driving me crazy.] 

But before I can get anywhere, I feel my hands being gripped and put above my head. "I'm the only one who can make you feel like that from now on, understood?" I nod my head and bite my lip.