help.

okay so, I know you were all wishing for another chapter and this isn't it, I am sorry for that. But I need your guys' help BADLY. I need to truely know your thought on this book because as I said at the start of the book, this is my first book I have ever had the nerve to publish and I reckon I, 1. published it way to quickly and didnt even try to truely plan it out, 2. the actual love story of the book is HORRIBLE. 

Now, where I am now at the part of the book was intended to happen like WAYYYY later in the book. my intention for this was an enemies to lovers but lets be fr, this is not a enemies to lovers AT ALL. 

I have already started re-writing on dabble, I have actually put some work into the plot line and characters and, in my opinion, is already going way better than this book and ive only wrote 2 chapters. 

If you all truely like how the story line is going right now than I will keep it and keep writing but I reckon I will eventually delete this and publish my newer version. 

I just really need your opinions because I am STRUGGLINGGGG!!! So again, I am sorry this isn't a new chapter, I have written one but have not edited it yet so I will probably publish that in the next few days, but I really do need your help guys!

And when I say "give me your thoughts" I mean, quite literally, "tell me if its shit or not" please comment on this, or message me on here or even DM me on my instagram his.little.assassin PLEASE DO NOT HOLD BACK I AM BEGGING. 

Anyway, tysm for almost 100k views on this story, I love you all! 

xoxo -Holly x