Impurrfectly Purrfect Book 2

Recap:

The final day before war. The big day.

Sasuke decides to randomly make the rest day, a hard day by opening up to Minati and talking to her about his feelings and thoughts. She is conflicted though, knowing that she has feelings for him, but can't define the feelings knowing she's one hundred percent sure. She knows that she likes him. But how much? Likes him as what? Will Sasuke really get her to love him again? What about Itachi?...

What about war?

_____________________________DAY OF WAR_____________________________

Groggy.

That was a fact. Very tired, groggy. I realize I fell asleep at eight thirty, but still. My mind had a fucking workout!

Fuck Sasuke.

He's such a dick.

But.. What did I feel?

I felt his arms tightly wrapped around my small fragile waist. He was warm. Muscular.

It felt weird having him back like this... So old.

His hands clasped together on my stomach, laid against my belly button piercing.

Today was the day.

The grogginess went away, replacing with sadistic joy.

The big day!

Sasuke yawned, his deep sexy voice making an appearance in the quiet room.

"Goodmorning to you too." He grumbled, sitting up next to me, slowly pulling his hands away.

"Today's the day." I whispered, looking down so my whole face was hidden. Sasuke softly nodded.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly holding his hand out to me.

"Me?.." I whispered, staring at my shaiky hands.

I glanced up at him, flashing my canines sadistically and excited.

"I am sooo ready." I spoke emotionlessly.

Tobi ran in with Zetsu appearing in the middle of the floor.

"Ready Senpai!? Get ready!" Tobi said seriously with excitement.

"Goodmorning Minati." Zetsu said softly, nodding at me. I bowed slightly. Zetsu then turned to Sasuke.

"Come, Sasuke." Zetsu said softly standing up. Sasuke nodded turning to me.

"See me before you go." He whispered, squeezing my arm softly and following Zetsu.

I was honestly scared to.

"Get ready!" Tobi said ruffling my hair and walking out following Kabuto who stood at the door, blowing me kisses.

"See you soon Kitten." Kabuto smirked.

Ugh. Creep.

Hidan sent me messages mentally from everyone, saying that they all love me and will be watching over me as normal and watching me and cheering me on. They all wished me luck.

Okay. Three fifty in the morning. We leave at five thirty. A lot of stuff to do in such little time.

First things first, I ran over to my dresser and unlocked my drawer. I seperated everything into two sections, left is everything i've opened or know about and have seen. Right is everything I have to go through. I picked up everything on that side, which was just the box Kisame gave me, the two notes from Leader and Minato, and the notepad that Konan wrote in when Leader was dying.