Questioning Belief.

Itachi grew a huge white light over him, his perfect sould was sucked up out of the clay body and slowly asended towards the sky. His hand gently brushed my cheek before the fake body crumbled to the floor. Sasuke and I both stared up at the beam of light, my tear stained face was set back to normal as I used the perfection charm. My eyes were still watery, but now I was in better shape. Perfect shape, actually. I healed my wounds from earlier, I laid in Sasuke's arms as his brother, my fiance left us.

Sasuke started to speak, but he paused for a moment and held onto me tightly. "I..."

"What am I?" Sasuke asked quietly, staring up at the ceiling as the wall crashed down, debris flying all over. He held me tightly in his hands, jumping backwards away from the crashing wall. He gently set me down but held my hand tightly, keeping me by his side. He tried to put me behind him, but I refused. I didn't exactly hold his hand back, but I did let him hold my hand.

And who was it? The rest of his Taka team shit.

"Found you!" Suigetsu laughed, smirking. Juugo was by his side, they were both in cloaks.

"You guys..." Sasuke spoke surprised, but you could tell he was still mesmirized by Itachi.

"What're you guys doing here?" Suigetsu asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded at Juugo politely, and he did the same. I recollected myself, locking up my feelings. I'm okay. You're okay Minny!

Sasuke stiffened, his shoulders locking up in a tight position. "Stopping the Reanimation Jutsu."

"Huh? You've always been like that.You never explain things to people. Well, it's been a while since I've seen you, so you'd better tell us!" Suigetsu argued. Sasuke slowly raised his arm, pointing out at a figure that was standing straight up through the dirt and dust.

"It's Kabuto. Kabuto was using the Reanimation." Sasuke spoke boredly, Suigetsu and Juugo looked surprised as they stared at the dragon boy.

I nudged Sasuke a little, making him look at me.

"I need to get back to Tobi but I'm nervous. I know he's going to ask questions and be angry at the answers!" I mumbled, feeling a little hopeless with the whole Tobi situation. Sasuke was thinking. "Infact he may even flash me out."

"If he asks any questions, just ignore them or push them away." Sasuke spoke strongly, nodding at me. He gave my hand a squeeze and I just nodded, but as I thought, I was flashed out. Sasuke was smart enough to figure that out.

I appeared out on the battlefield side by side with Tobi, but I felt a little bit against Tobi.

No, this is not Tobi. This is some other person. Not my Tobster. And he for sure is not Madara. He will always be a part of my family, but even family can go down the wrong lane.

The Gedou Statue was going on a rampage, Tobi and I stood on the ground. Pieces of land and dirt flew in the air, wind made every last standing thing shake.

"Minati-senpai! What happened?!" Tobi asked angrily, standing strong through the wind. I did the same.

"Tobi... We have some things we need to discuss. But, we will talk later. It's not the right time. Not now, not yet." I spoke hardly, giving him a side glance that was cold yet hurt.

I'm not betraying Tobi, I'm just upset. I'm possibly going to consider a different path.

Tobi sighed and saw how upset I was, he was getting the gist of what I was saying. He nodded, gently giving my shoulder a nudge. Tobi then sprang into action, his feet were shoulder length apart as he did a handsign.

"Naruto! Minati is back!" The Hachibi yelled down to Naruto who had smudges of dirt all over him.

The piece of ground Tobi and I stood on was beginning to rip up out of the ground, but continued to fight and stay firm.