Don't forget, Naruto.

I ran by Tobi's side in awe, the five Kages appeared at the battle ground, all fighting with Madara. Damn, was it a sight to see. Pure beauty, pure destruction.

I sensed chakra coming at us, Kyuubi's chakra.

Naruto was near, along with the Hachibi.

I smirked darkly, now was our time to shine. Finally, some fun for us. Tobi squeezed my hand, nodding at me.

"Ready, Senpai?"

I nodded and smirked, giving him a light noogie. Naruto was approaching us quickly, he bounded from tree to tree like us. I curled my fingers and balled my fists, adrenaline rushed through me as I was preparing for our battle while watching Madara's.

Naruto was running at us, his glowing yellow and orange figure in a straight line with us. Tobi gently moved me to the side, and Naruto and Tobi clashed forheads. Naruto glanced at me, his eyes hard. I gave him a even colder glare back, I was by Tobi's side as their foreheads were stuck like glue. The Hachibi was a few feet behind, still running through the thick leaves and brances of the forest.

They shoved off eachother at a defying speed, Tobi landed gracefully by my side on a branch as where the Hachibi had to catch Naruto and tell him not to be a fool.

Wise words Naruto... You've entered a dangerous game, a war. You're playing with a real weapon, a real killer.

The Jinchuuriki flew down infront of us like spiders on a thread, using their unique jutsu's that I also copies with my Copy Cat eye.

Naruto started yelling about Madara's eyes, and I realized what was to happen next.

"Madara's eyes are the same! His mask's different than the one from before. This one has two openings!" Naruto debated, his eyes were very accusing and also, confused on who was who since there just happened to be two Madara's.

"Unlike the previous one, this one was specially made. It's toughness is battle-grade." Tobi spoke calmly, his eyes were bored and half lidded as he peered at Naruto.

"So the left eye you always kept hidden was a Rinnegan, just like Nagato and that other Madara."

Oh great.

Just great. Good job. Now he knows there is another Madara.

Well, rather have Tobi kick his ass than mine!

Tobi suddenly looked very surprised, his body tensened as he looked up, face to face with Naruto.

"We're going to stop both you Madara's! And take Minati home!" Naruto screamed, his eyes narrowed at us. I mentally scoffed, take me home? Naruto, I am home. Or at least, what's left of home...

"Did you just say, "both"?" Tobi narrowed his eyes, staring at Naruto and slowly glancing to me. I smirked lightly, giving him a close eyed smile that only Tobi could see.

"Damn that Kabuto..." Tobi growled, looking down.

"Whaddya mean, "both," fool? Isn't this Madara, ya fool?" The Hachibi sprung into our small conversation. The way he talked was fun to listen to, all in ryhme and rap. It was kinda funny.

Tobi started laughing me, which surprised me a little.

"Well then, I don't mine using my previous name, the one Minati-Senpai still uses, Tobi. Now that war has begun, names really don't matter," Tobi started raising his hands, still lauging evilly. "Madara, Tobi, call me whatever you'd like."

"Just who are you?" Naruto whispered, and I felt a little surprised too.

Who... Who is Tobi?...