The first.

Pirak and Nafuko lightly smiled at me, their faces looked upset and hurt. But they genuinely smiled.

"You've grown up Kiddo.." Nafuko whispered, is eyes glossed over me. He couldn't really see any of me, but from what he did see, basically my hair, ears, and small slivers of my eyes and forehead, he was still shocked with happiness and pride.

"I know you grew up without training. Without anything of the such, but look how amazing you are Kiddo." He spoke softly, his eyes were actually a little teary eyed.

"You're the top." Pirak spoke kindly, his eyes too glossed over me.

The memory kinda shook me, I met Sasuke back then? When were just small, young, tiny children?

I ignored Sasuke, ignored any memories, ignored everything besides what was inside this big, glassy cage.

"You guys don't look a day over eighteen and nineteen." I teased at them, making them smile more. But I held emotionless, keeping myself composed easily.

"We don't want to fight you Minati. We refuse too." Pirak spoke softly, holding his hand out to me.

"We love you Kid. We've always loved you. There is a reason why we've always been with you, unlike our stubborn sister, Manika." Nafuko was softly toned, the whole glass cage was very quiet besides a few hidden voices inside the stone coverage that the rest of the family hid in because of Pirak.

"So, you won't kill us. We'll kill ourselves." Pirak spoke very quietly, his eyes seemed hurt but very happy and full of love towards me. Same with Nafuko.

My feet were firmly planted on the ground, my hands balled into fists. Do they think I'll really let them go down without a fight first? I need my fun too, you know!

"Minati, we've watched you grow up. And we're sorry we couldn't protect you like we did when you were a young child." Nafuko whispered, his voice cracked slightly from the pain he felt inside. His fingers twitched as he gripped at his shirt, his eyes looked glassy, they slowly brimmed with tears.

Why is he crying?

"It's fine. I can protect myself," I took a step closer, getting a better look at his face, "I don't need anyone besides Akatsuki." I growled softly, my face was barely seen because of my mask and collar and hair.

Pirak looked at me, his hands were shoved in his pockets as he stood in a bent position, his back was slouched over lightly with his head tilted down, looking at me, "Minati, how did you become so strong?"

I narrowed my eyes slightly, what are they trying to get at? "I trained really hard. I dedicated all my time, every second to training and being with Akatsuki, my family. I did that for three years, but the training became a lot easier. The jutsus I did became easier, I mastered everything. Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu. My hardest was Genjutsu, since I'm more of a physical fighter," I spoke slowly, pausing every few seconds, "I also learned through lots of error. I cut off all feelings for everyone else, no one besides my family. I cut off any bonds I had and focused on my bonds with my new family. I made myself go numb, all my feelings were for Akatsuki. I failed a lot during training, but I focused on it and really tried even when I fucked up."

Pirak and Nafuko stared at me, both of them took a few steps away from eachother but still stood next to me.

What is their fucking deal?!

"What is the point of this?" I growled, slowly getting into a fight stance.

"I'm sorry Minati... We.. Can't control our bodies.." Nafuko whispered as he started to glow a bloody red, his eyes were starting to roll into the back of his head as his mouth drooped open.