Kabuto's plan.

Sasuke's face rose to a small, happy, love filled, sincere smile. His eyes lit up the way they use to, his gaze was stronger and his body was still as he held my body against his.

"You do?" He whispered with happiness, staring at me. I nodded slowly as his hands wiped away the remaining tears and tear trails.

"I think I do... I think I trust you. I think.. I think I love you again." I whispered, staring at him. My pale skin mixed with his, my skin was more pale though.

"I promise you, nothing will happen. I told you, I won't let you fall again. I won't let there be pain." He said softly.

"I always loved you. I always have. I missed you so much, I missed you everyday. I thought about you and dreamed about you and wished for you. I loved you. I love you." He spoke smiling, but very slowly he recomposed himself and went back to emotionless and 'bored.'

I smiled a broken smile, staring into his eyes.

"I'll fix you." He whispered.

"I'll fix you and make you whole again. Maybe not fully whole for Konoha, but I'll save you. I won't let you fall Kitten." He whispered, again, very slowly leaning in.

"Please..." I whispered, our lips so close. Our breathes still mingled.

"Never hurt me. Save me. Everything we've just said and we did as kids, continue it." I whispered just barely as our lips brushed.

And at that single moment, I was flashed out.

___________________________****Sasuke POV****_______________________________

"I'll fix you." I whispered, her finally in my grasp.

She was mine again. Or not fully, but near it. Not dating or anything of that, but closer to it.

She was mine again..

She was so close to saying she loved me.

I knew I'd get her to say it again. I knew it.

I felt myself happier, I felt full again.

Almost whole. I was so close to being back to normal, back to one-hundred percent okay.

Her body was pressed against mine, her body was comfortable. She was bigger than she use to be. Now she was a little bit taller and was slim with a large chest and bottom. Her thighs were perfect, her hips, everything. Perfect figure. Curvy, but slim at the same time. She was meaty, not fat, but muscle. Pure muscle and strength.

And I should know, knowing I was totally beat by her. She is stronger than me, probably Madara. She's the strongest ninja to ever touch this earth, number one.

I believe in her. She'll always be number one.

She's everything to me.

Being without her sucked, really, extremely sucked. I missed her everyday. Seriously. I always thought of her and fell asleep to her and our pictures. I felt so bad everyday for hurting her. For leaving her there.

For breaking her heart even more.

For physically hurting her.

For everything. I love her so much. She doesn't deserve being treated like that.

She's changed so much that it's crazy. But I still love her. She's found herself, she's changed. She still has some old Minati in her, but she's new. She's changed, she's modified.

Running my hands and fingers over her smooth pale neck and cheek was luxurious, her small silver whiskers poked out from her upper lip, but a bit to the sides and around the begging of the nose. Where it typically starts for cars and where Naruto's starts, just further up closer to the nose. Inbetween her upper lip and nose. It was a small tuff of three whiskers, just like Naruto's. Her's were silver and were only around a inch to two inches long. She trimmed them so they weren't all long. It was cute.