Grandmother Faline and Grandfather Trinsunik

__________________FLASHBACK CONTINUED_________________

"You can walk around some if you'd like. I can sense you, so you can go ahead. Just don't get to far." Pirak said softly, giving me a warm smile noticing how defeated I was on the inside. I am such a constricted child.

I gave him a easy soft smile, standing up and slowly starting to wonder, my feet didn't make any noise against the grass. No noise at all.

I slowly creeped into the big trees, keeping myself away from any other kids. You know, I'm not the best with being social! The trees were very big and very colored, some leaves had already faded from green to yellow and orange, the grass started to shift into dark dirt, bushes were all over creating a maze like place. The land seemed to just never stop, always extending itself the second I made a new step. Is there anything different here? The land seemed to just repeat itself. The trees went back further than I thought!

Should I change my direction? I started to go in a crooked direction, not quite remembering Pirak's words of wisdom, "Just don't get to far."

I froze a little, seeing a little circle of trees up ahead. It was a perfect circle and they were tightly packed together. There was barely any space to get into the circle through the trees. There was someone in there. The space in the middle of the tight trees was large, it looked big enough to hold a normal sized house.

I pressed my hands against the tree, they were very cold and the bark was starting to chip and fall away, revealing little nests of ants and other bugs who made the tree home. I circled around searching for a space for me to squeeze around, eventually finding one. I ducked my head in first, squeezing my arms and then stepping in, one foot at a time.

The place was freaking beautiful! The light didn't shine through the green, orange, brown, and yellow leaves, it reflected off, lighting the room in multiple different colors. Around the tree roots that were in and out of the ground, were little groups of flowers. It smelled like nature, it was open and goreous. The soft lights skimmed over my body with every slow step, lighting up my darkness.

I suddenly froze, my breath quickly jumped out of my throat as someone wrapped their arm around my neck and held a weapon to my throat. I bit my lip, feeling my mind start to shut off from the immense fear that rose in my whole body, tingling my toes to my nose.

And then, of course, I had fainted.

~A few minutes later~

I woke up slowly, the numbness and tingling started to spread through my body along with heat, reminding me that my body was now waking up from the sudden faint. My knees trembled along with my fingers, my head quickly searched my surroundings. I felt someones' hand against my forehead, making me quickly look up.

A young boy?

He stood there in light brown shorts and a black longsleeve turtle neck, his hair was spiked back and darker than coal. So were his eyes.

"Who are you?!" I yelped, suddenly moving as far back as I could, not caring how much it hurt to have the rough bark of the dying trees dig into my back.

"Calm down, you're fine. What are you doing out here? Who are you?" He sighed, but his face held a very small, soft smile.

"I was just looking around and I found this place. I didn't know it was yours." I whispered, keeping my eyes held tightly together, so much it hurt!

"And your name?" He asked softly, helping me stand up. I cracked my eyes open, surprised he wasn't attacking me. Everyone in this village seems to hate us!

Name? Fake name. Fake name!

"Kiara?.." I mumbled, raising an eyebrow at my unoriginal name. Really Minati?