Soothing the Bump

"I knew you before
Took a lifetime to forget
But as my eyes meet yours
I take all I can get...
They light up the shadows of my heart
Return stolen works of art
Yeah, you can’t discern this moment, great

But I still remember you
In that big, old, white Suburban
And although you look right past me
With disregard."

The wilderness can be beautiful. Oh so beautiful, the way Mother Nature reclaims itself and grows on, lives on. The green, the pink, the orange, all the various colors along with the... Just the calmless of it all. The every single breath of life, of living.

Soothingly walking the forest floor, by now the war's screams and cries had died down. I could feel a surging power come through me, as if some beam from the other ungodly planets was casting down upon me. A rage, no, not a rage.

A curiosity, a wonder, a sharpness had overcome me and was beckoning me back. Who was it? What was it? Out of all that was running through my head, my veins, that was passing me by as I sprinted, something was calling me. Leading me, guiding me.

War was still deeply among us, like the storm after the dark mist. Soon to be over, yet still very dangerous and dark. Was I bored?

Yes, just a little bit.

Can you blame me?

No! Everything thing is getting so complicated, over thinking really is a killer! Plus having to follow Tobi's rules and orders PLUS having to create my own and follow my destiny, which everyone apparently knows besides me! Leader had told me that Tobi was and could be bad news, he new me, my past, present, and future plus my destiny just as good as he and Itachi knew, but Tobi would try to bend it and warp it, fit it to his liking and advantage.

I have to stay on my toes and be careful.

Man... What a drag...

By now it was pulling me harder, the seconds passed and it just felt more constricting. I could easily see the fighting ground coming up, I hadn't wandered that far from it and I was moving at a very fast pace.

Kakashi was staring at me as I had speeded out of the forest, by now I wasn't controlling my body anymore. It was the source, whatever it was, now pulling me in the direction it wanted. Which seemed to be behind Kakashi, across from Tobster.

"S-something is pulling me Tobi..." I whispered, as a tingling had come over my body. Kakashi was eyeing me from the corner of his eye, making sure I wasn't doing anything crazy or behind his back. Tobi seemed perfectly fine, he gave me a look of understanding and continued to have his stand off with Dad.

A voice was beginning to seep into my head, the voice was low and ragged, but calm and caring, very content.

I gasped, "Minati, Darling. These are for you, I've been thinking about when to send them down but I think I've decided now would be good. Love you, and I'm here. By the way... It's your Grandfather. Grandfather White Fang."

My eyes had gone wide, my mouth was slightly ajar but hidden by my mask and collar.

"G-Grandpa Fang?..." I stuttered, immediatly turning my head to face Kakashi. I could feel my pupils enlargen by a lot, my skin had special tingles running across every inch of my body.

Kakashi had immediatly snapped his head back, striding up to me and holding onto me strongly. He pressed his forehead against mine lovingly as he gripped my shoulders, he was still taller than me. I still had to look up to my old man.

He gave me a questioning look, his dark eye and his Sharingan seemed to touch me on a deep personal level, just like Leader and Itachi had...

"He-He's talking to me, he sent me, left me something in my head... Memories, I think..." I whispered, and he had stood there for a good minute before returning to Tobi.