The Family Reunion.

"This is nothing like fucking ever before Kitten. Now is the time to prove your fucking skill. Your time to fucking fight. This is no joke. Others in the past were far fucking easier, but this is real competition, these people are not to be fucking underestimated. We all love you. We are all fucking cheering you on, we are all here. We all love you. If you need me, just call for me Kitten." Hidan was speaking quickly, his eyes darting between me and the people behind.

"I love you too Hidan... Tell everyone I love them." I spoke just as he smiled lightly, his dark violet eyes stared into mine. He kissed my forehead down to my nose, to one cheek and then the other, grazed my covered lips, and then to my chin.

"Goodluck. We all believe in you Kitten."

And he was gone.

In his arms I felt safe, and now he was disappeared.

I stared at Tobi through the glassish blue cover, blocking us from eachother.

"Tobi!" I roared, his face was now not shocked but worse.

His eyes were narrowed dangerously, his face was hard. He was almost on the verge of tears, his eyes were narrowed and hard but glassy.

If this is fucking serious and dangerous enough to make Tobster on the verge of tears... What the flipping fuck is it?!

"Minati-senpai.." he spoke softly, his eyes now focused on mine.

"This is time. This is not a fucking game anymore. These people.. I have fought them before once. They are nothing to paly around with or underestimate at all. They are dangerous, and are not toys. You can not play with them because they are at your level. They will fight. Now is your time to show. " Tobi's voice started of soft, but grew harder with each strong word. His eyes narrowed, angered, upset. His eyes no longer glassy but on fire, he was angered. Tobi angered is not good.

"You will fight Minati!" He screamed, slamming his fists against the wall now.

"You will fight your heart out! You will show them what you are, you will prove your status! You will show how much you've grown, you will prove your the best of the best!" He spoke strongly, his voice breaking through the glass and echoing around the area.

"Turn around Minati. Turn around." He growled.

I wasn't scared of what was behind me.

I was afraid of what I would find behind me.

"Tobi... I'm scared..." I whispered, staring at him with uneasy eyes as my stomach knotted.

"You are not scared Minati. You are not scared of these people!" He roared, slamming his fist down like rain. His voice rang, he was staring to drive me.

"I.. I'm not scared.." I whispered, slowly shuffling my feet to turn around. I kept my eyes closed as I turned, not revealing what there was yet.

"You, Minati, you are a fighter! You always have been! Now is your time to use your skill from all of us! You are Akatsuki's Kitten! You are the strongest Ninja, Rouge Ninja, S-rank Ninja, Kunoichi, Akatsuki member, anything that will ever touch this planet! You will go on forever! If not your physical body, your soul! You will fight until your dying breath if needed!" Tobi continued to chant and order, his voice strong and orderly as his eyes were full of hate and anger. Burning desire to help kill with me.

Was it...

Was it them?...

I cracked my eyes open slightly, finding the dark black boxes open and nothing inside. The people stood outside of their boxes with their dead eyes open. All stared at me.