Who's in the boxes, Kabuto?

I continued to sit up high on the Gedou Statue's hand that was ridiculously high up in the air. The red moon, or appeared to be red, moon was up high into the sky, also a full moon. Tobi sat lower, closer to the ground.

"Finally. The long night is over. They should be able to use their eyes now." Tobi spoke as all the Jinchuuriki were lined up, and each of their eyes had changed.

The right eye was the Sharingan and the left was the Rinnegan.

"Did you really have to do that Tobi? I seriously think you're taking it a bit to far." I sighed a bit angrily.

"New Peins of the Six Path using Jinchuuriki. I've just added a little something.." Tobi spoke proudly as the morning light started to rise further over the horizon, lighting up a few things, little by little.

I jumped off the Statue's hands, swiftly up onto the Statue's back spike thingy stuff..

Well, you know what I mean.

The spikes on it's back were a combination of a few flat heads and a few spikes. I stood ontop of the biggest, a flat head. I looked over the dimly lit land, the trees gleamed with sunlight and birds sang, even though we were in the midst of war.

"Come down here Senpai." Tobi spoke seriously. I nodded softly, holding the two boxes that Itachi and Leader had given me in my hands. I watched as they disappeared, I summoned them to my room in Amegakure and into my personal drawer. I sighed, standing up and jumping off the Gedou Statue's back spikes. I jumped down, landing skillfully on his hands that were now clasped together with open palms where Tobi and the Jinchuuriki stood. I stood by him, behind the Jinchuuriki, staring out at the world.

It was honestly gorgeous out.

_____________**Kakashi POV**_______________

I stood across from Two swordsmen. Two of the Eight Swordsmen. Out of all Swordsmen, only one was alive.

My daughter.

"It truly pains me.. You revel in killing. I hate to think that we're both called Shinobi.." I spat. To them, the words were true. But.. Minati.

She was... Alike them. It killed me to say that.

She killed for two reasons. Because she liked it, and because they were her missions. She told me and I read multiple articles, bingo books, and stories about her. Not just stories from books and articles and bingo books, but from my own comrades. And her former friends and comrades that had watched her fight or had to fight her.

Even I had watched her. With Hidan and Kakuzu that we fought, and with Sasuke for a while. I saw her sitting with Madara, she's worked with all of Akatsuki. Period.

The swordsman smirked at me.

"What about your precious daughter? Minati Honiari Hatake?" The man purred evilly. I narrowed my eyes.

"How do you know about her?" I growled, gripping onto the sword I currently possessed.

"Us Swordsmen have to watch over the young ones to take our spot too! Minati is the most watched! Her and Suigetsu." The man, Jinpachi, continued to smirk.

"Even you, hate your own daughter because she is like us?" he continued to mock.

"Because we all love her." He said opening his arms out. The other swordsman behind him, the one that possessed the needle sword, Kushimaru, nodded.

"She's a perfect Swordsman! The very second Swordswoman! The only person to ever create a Eighth Swordsman, and she's a girl!" he continued to chime.