Choose Your Destiny

I growled, the softness in my voice was not very familiar and I didn't like it. I swung my fist at him, causing him to jump back and stand in a fighting stance. I stood up slowly, organizing my brain into what to deal with now and what to think about later. 

I glanced back at Obito, he gently nodded and took a step foreward. I took a step back, Madara jumping down by my side. He nodded at me and I nodded back, all of us sharing glances as to what our next move was to be. Naruto grew furious with Madara, jumping hgh in the air and creating a Tailed Beast Ball. "Dead men shouldn't go around messing things up!"

I took a step to the side, next to Tobi, while Madara lifted up his weapon fan thing and deflected Naruto's attack. Madara flashed a daring smirk, the infamous Uchiha smirk, and pressed his weapon against Naruto as it beamed with a bluish light, giving off immense energy that tore up the ground around us.

"Uchiha Reflection." 

The blue quickly turned to yellow, a heat igniting around us causing us to sweat more. Naruto was blown out of sight, for now, while Kakashi and Guy shielded themselves from the blinding light. It quickly faded, leaving a lot of kicked up dirt with smoke. Tobi stood in a Leader fighting stance while Madara and I moved in sync, both of us getting into a fighting stance. 

"I'll get the Eight and Nine Tails. Obito, you take down those two. Minati, do whatever you'd like. Feel free to come with me, first." He nodded at me gently, and I bowed. He jumped off into the air, Guy also grown furious by his actions.

"What?! You are not getting away!" Guy bounded out after him, both soaring into the air and leaping off of discarded rocks from the ground. Kakashi was left staring at us both hardly, bust mostly focusing on his former teammate.

"Obito... What happened to you? Why would you join up with him, plus drag my daughter into it?!"

Tobi glared, but kept a strong straight face. 

"I didn't, it was her destiny," Tobi glanced back at me and gave me a weak half smile, "Minati-senpai, why don't you go with Madara for a while? He wants to spend more time with you since he wanted to be your mentor." I nodded softly at his words, taking them into consideration.

"Minati, don't do it. Don't go to Madara, don't listen to them!" Kakashi yelled, straining his face at me. I stared at him, slowly getting into a Leader fighting stance. 

"I'll be back soon. You know what to do if you need me." I gently nudged Tobi and he nodded, nudging the affection back. I jumped up into the air, pouncing from rock to rock. I stayed back a few feet, sitting on a rock watching as Madara's, Guy's, and Naruto's fight unfolded infront of my eyes. They landed on the ground harshly, sending more rocks up and flying into the air. By they I mean Naruto and Guy, Madara was floating flawlessly in the air with the same nasty Uchiha smirk on his face. Naruto gritted his teeth and glared at us both.

"I'm not going to let that happen, idiot! I'm the son of the Fourth Hokage, you know, I won't fall for your talk!"

Madara landed down infront of me, both of us staring at Naruto deeply. I was doing more of analyzation, Madara was more in for the fun of the fight. I don't blame him, I'd be living it up if I were in his shoes.

"I see. I was going easy on you because you're the actual Jinchuriki and not a clone. But, if that's how you feel about this, I won't hold back on you!" he clasped his hands together and formed a sign, "This is Hirashima's wooden dragon, in which he used to hold down my Nine Tails long ago."

I watched in awe as a ginormous wooden dragon surged through the ragged soil ground, he was aimed and flying at Naruto. Guy was sitting on the Hachibi's head, coughing up blood and trying to play his tough guy act. He's a hard one to crack and I know from experience.