Finishing It Off With Bugga Boo

I threw my arms out to the side, my dai shuriken cutting into their chests and stomachs making them groan and be thrown off, we were rocketing to the ground at a crazy speed, the fire that was attatched to my body was now put out from the wind, Niani and my father flew down after me, their eyes held much pain and sorrow, but they were attempting to do it finally. Just what I wanted. Finally.

 My mother spreaded her legs and arms, falling slower, but quickly she did a spin and within that spin grabbed tons of shuriken, holding them between her fingers within seconds and shooting them at me. They didn't even touch me, I danced among the wind dodging each blade. I noticed my father was no where in the air, and I quickly started moving around, feeling his arms wrap around from behind me. Dammit, he got behind me!

I growled at his grip on me, I spun around quickly as Niani threw shuriken, all of them hitting Mitino's back and cutting him. He groaned, pieces of his clay paper body flying up into the cool air. We finally reached ground, my back smashed against the grass floor creating a dent, dirt flown up all around me with blades of grass, Mitino still ontop of me and Niani approaching quickly. Her feet were pointed down at us, Mitino nodded at her, ready to catch her foot. Adding extra weight onto me plus the gravity speed she was falling at.

"I don't think so!" I snapped, just as he caught her foot I pressed against his shoulders hardly and suddenly, making her foot fly hard into his chest, Niani springing back a little and sliding on the ground, I quickly threw Mitino off to the side.

I smirked, there was no pain in my body. This was just childs play.

I sprung to my feet, dashing to the blue walls that enclosed us and running up them, "What is your plan?!" Niani screamed, Mitino holding his hands together as a step, Niani running to him and stepping off his hand, flying into the air after me.

"Lightning style: bouncing linear lights!" I yelled, doing handsigns and holding my hands into clenched fists, slowly opening them revealing bolts of electricity. I smirked, throwing them at the opposite wall, just before Niani reached me. These bolts did not disappear, it was like a spider making a web. The thread they spin does not disappear no matter how they move around. I could draw a maze in here with these two shots of electricity and none of it would disapper, the older ends of the lighting stays, along with the surging new.

I moved my hands and fingers around, controling where the lightning was going. Only I was able to touch the lighting without pain and electricoution, I am also able to walk on it. I moved it quickly, wrapping it around Niani's body quickly and tightening as she was in mid-air, her screams echoed as her body was slowly being burned in half. I jumped off the wall, sliding down my bolts of electricity and riding it down to the ground, and once I touched ground, I softly let it die out.

Niani was falling to the floor, her body still together but hanging on by a thread. Mitino ran at me, his teeth grew, his nails grew, his eyes darkened.

"Good.. Grow angrier. Want to kill me, find the want to spill my blood all over the floor." I growled, a dark twist growing on my face, turning around and running to Niani, quickly jumping into the air and flying down on her, "Fire style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu!" I growled, doing a mixture of handsigns in seconds and bringing two fingers up to my lips, blowing multiple balls of fire at Niani. She gritted her teeth, grunting as she rolled around avoiding balls of fire, everytime a ball of fire left my mouth it pushed me a little higher in the air, extending my flight. Mitino ran at me, grabbing my back and pushing me off, both of us rolling in a ball to the floor, my fist connected to his jaw repeatedly while my back was pushed against the floor, I smirked as he bit his lip trying to punch back, but everytime I just moved my head or slammed my forearm against his arm, throwing him off balance.