Warriors Don't Cry.

I ran down between my grandparents, gripping onto my swords and quickly lashing them out, swinging them around me cutting them in multiple different areas and very deeply. As I got to the end of them I jumped in the air, pouncing my feet infront of me sending me flying back down the same path I tood, and I threw my swords out to cut them, decapitating them. I landed firmly on the ground where I started, slipping the swords back into their cases. I quickly did a handsign, sealing wraps appeared to grow from the floor, wrapping up every individual body. I slapped seals on them quickly, grabbing each body and throwing it to the side.

I turned around, my mother was nearly crying and my father stood there astounded by my "horrific" actions.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Ohhh yeaaa, they've never looked death in the face. And I, am death. I am a goddess. The goddess of war, pain, death, and protection. They are nothing to me, and they're terrified for their lives. And I like that.

My anger rose as Farumini started giving me dirty looks, only a few people left.

"Shimatsu," I spoke out loud, his body stepping foreward up to me, "it's fun to see you at least. You always were one of my favorites out of Nafuko and Pirak."

Shimatsu smirked, his beautiful eyes laid on me and looked me up and down. "You've definitely turned into quite the killer."

"There's more behind my mask, Shimi." I smirked lightly, using his old nickname.

"Wow," his eyes were a little wide, "haven't heard that name in a long time."

I shrugged, "It's one of the only names I know you by."

I wouldn't regret his death. But him personality wise, it will me one of my unfavoritables like Nafuko and Pirak.

I'd enjoy his death, just not as much as I want to.

"I don't want to fight you unlike the rest of them."

"I know Shimi. I'll end it quickly."

He gave me a weak smile, standing stiffly as he prepared for his own sealing and death.

"Before you kill me, Kid," I don't know why, but it hurt me having other people calling me Kid or Kiddo. That was Kisame's thing. Only he is allowed to call me Kid or Kiddo. "let me see what is behind the mask. Let me see that pretty face of yours."

I felt the room grow tense, I knew this is something everyone wanted. I sighed, flipping my hair to my bangs fell perfectly with the fringe, my hair poofed up perfectly and the light spikes were not as visible, but gave it that extra touch.

"Do you all really want to see what is behind the mask? To see the beast uncovered?" I growled, opening my arms wide as anger grew inside, I took a step back from Shimatsu, a dark, twisted smirk grew on my face.

"O-fucking-kay."

The twisted smirk grew, I slowly unbuttoned my Akatsuki collar just enough to uncover my face, and grabbed my mask, pulling the comforting black fabric down that smelled just like Itachi.

Their expressions grew softer, like seeing my face and how I've grown in person released some pain, it showed them that I still looked like their "little girl."

I picked at my bridge piercing, playing with it softly and then moved the bangs out of my face, I flashed my canines in my twisted smile, walking up to Shimatsu.

Nevermind. I will enjoy this one a fucking lot!

"Goodbye Shimatsu."

With that, I quickly did a few handsigns, making chakra run through my hands and form into fire, I quickly slung my arms back, holding them straight at his chest, and pierced them down, the second my hands touched his skin flames bursted, he caught on fire and I did another handsign as my hands were straight through his thin chest out to the other side, seal paper started to grow at his feet, wrapping him up with the flames. I smirked, slowly pulling my hands out of his papery chest and letting the sealing paper finish. I mentally sighed, slapping another seal on it. I kicked the body to the side, now standing about a dozen feet away from the last of my family.