Leader and Bugga Boo

I walked around the small cute hill, watching Tobi jump out of nowhere infront of me.

"Senpai, you look bored." He deadpanned cutely. I shrugged.

"You know I want to be out there fighting." I sighed softly.

"Come on." he said after a short pause, grabbing my hand softly and sucking us both up into his eye and appearing inside the room with the big tree where we kept all the Zetsu's. We sat around the tree, out feet dangling off the edge of the circle. We both talked about random shit, about birthdays and food and favorite items. I suddenly froze as I felt a surge of chakra rush into the room, and out popped a White Zetsu.

We must've gotten something happen out at battle.

He laid half under the ground, half above. He looked a bit unhappy, neutral at most.

"Looks like the Eight tails and Nine tails have appeared at last." He spoke happily. Tobi and I sat up straight, staring at eachother, our eye a bit wide.

"So the Eight tails and Nine tails are out. But what about the Feudal Lords? We should capture them to use as bargaining chips, correct?" Zetsu asked a little confused, his face still held a neutral look. He looked a little upset though. Maybe I was just over analyzing.

"No, we don't need the Feudal Lords anymore. If we capture them, the nations would pressure the Allied Shinobi Forces. But from the beginning, they were mere tools to bring out the Nine tails and Eight tails. Now that they have appeared, there is no need for indirect measures. We are dealing with the Raikage. He's aware that in this war, the Feudal Lords have no value. If project Tsuki No Me succeeds, it's all over." Tobi spoke emotionlessly, but very confidently.

"What? Really? So Black Zetsu is fighting the Mizukage for nothing?" Zetsu whined a little angered. I growled and looked at Tobi.

"Zetsu is fighting the Mizukage with the Lava Element? Tobi, I need to go to him." I growled. The Mizukage was very skilled. Even for Zetsu.

"No, don't worry. Shinobi still can't disregard the Feudal Lords who hired them. Tell Black Zetsu to continue his guerilla assault. By stalling the Mizukage and her men there, we can split up their battle strength." Tobi spoke still bored. He planned it all out, and if not, he made pretty good plans automatically!

"And what about you, Tobi? And what about Minati?" He spoke softly, his face had now brightened a bit.

Tobi sighed softly and stood up. I followed, looking at him.

"Well, Senpai. It seems that it's now our time to join the battle." Tobi spoke sadistically happy, matching me. I smiled darkly behind my mask and collar, my eyes cold and emotionless, lined with sadistic happiness.

Time for me to finally get the bloodspill I've been fucking begging for!

"But first, I'm going to seal the substitute."

I smiled darkly, watching as he quickly did. We both nodded at eachother, disappearing. Me using my blackish purple smoke and him inside of his eye.

We appeared at the coast, it was quiet. They defeated all the Zetsu's we sent in this direction. I saw Kakuzu under Chouji's dad's fist, and it got me quickly angered.

Fucking Konoha scum.

Tobi and I slowly walked together, silently, hidden.

We were right behind a idiot Konoha Shinobi, who had no clue we were even there. Tobi put up two fingers, his voice bored and said "Summoning jutsu."

Tobi and I were both emotionless, cold. We stared boredly. We were ready.

The men turned around, their faces horror stricken.