These Stubborn Feelings.

Tobi and I slowed down our running pace to a fast walk, gracefully jumping from one brown branch to another.

I sighed lightly, my bored eyes truly bored. Where was the fight?! Just walking around like this was so boring! Especially with the smell of the fresh, red, looming liquid that filled the air for the past day and a half!

To be honest, I don't know how long we've been at war. A day or two maybe? I've been so bored. I've been so bored that I lost track of time! I think the only fun I've had so far was opening my presents from Tobi, getting my presents from Bugga Boo and Leader, attacking that dumb small group of inexperienced "shinobi" from the Allied Shinobi Forces, and killing Venci and Ohini! For me, that's not a lot of fun!

I need freaking more!

Being bored for this long is dangerous sometimes though. It lets me deeper into my fucked up mind, causing a few side effects such as: over thinking, freaking out, loss of confidence, nervousness, anger, sadness/depression, extreme violence, mood swings, incorrect thoughts, worries, and etc.

So being lost in his dark place of me, where Fujinika lived with my conscious, it was bad for me sometimes. I could hurt myself. I could do it involuntarily.

This war...

What was I going to do?

Against Konoha and everyone. Kakashi-sensei, Kiba, Shino, Chouji, Naruto, Shikamaru, Neji, Hinata, Tenten, Rock Lee, Guy-sensei, even fucking Sakura!

I wanted to kill them. Burn them, show them real pain. Mentally and physically. But a small, microscopic part of me didn't want to hurt them because I knew them. I had trusted most of them with a good part of my mind. And I knew they never actually wanted to run me away. It was the elders. The same elders who ruined Itachi's life and Sasuke's.

They got rid of all of us. Me, the whole fucking Uchiha clan. They forced everyone to run me out of the village.

But hell, look where I am now!

I'll kill them. All of them. If not now, eventually. I'm their worst nightmare. And I will be the last thing their living eyes will ever see.

But anyway, about this war.

Was... Was I truly strong enough?

"Senpai, stop." Tobi suddenly spoke calmly, still walking with me through the nicely lit, perfectly temperature, green forest.

I stared at him a bit confused, and he stared at me back. My face was completely emotionless, but my kitten eyes held a small gleam of confusion and surprise that quickly faded away.

"You know you're far stronger than anyone to ever walk this Earth. You're far stronger than any person who could win a war. You could probably win ten wars all at once!" Tobi said kindly, but the last sentence he exclaimed cutely, waving his arms around in the air. I faintly smiled and nodded.

Stop being so negative Minati.

You can do this. You're Minati fucking Honiari Hatake. The most dangerous, evil, violent ninja, Shinobi, S-rank ninja, Rouge ninja, and Kunoichi to ever live. World's number one killer. One of them.

You got this war in the bag. Sure, I'll stumble a bit, but that happens in every war right? Especially if it's my first and I'm going against my own second home Village.

Second home village...

Konoha. I guess it was really my first home village since where I grew up with my biological family wasn't really remembered by me. I have faint, small memories of when I was a child there. The rest is history, and I remember Konoha.