Itachi and Sasuke Again.

"Sensei?..." Kakashi whispered, his eyes wide with bewilderment.

No, not Minato. It was Naruto, taking on his father's features and pesonality. I mentally smiled softly. He stood infront of Guy and Kakashi, protecting them.

That's my Naruto.

"What?! He deflected it?!" Tobi raged, all our attacks missing Naruto. Or more like Naruto somehow escaping them.

"In that case!" I yelled, doing handsigns making all the tailed beasts go to their final form, the body of the beast. They all ran at Kakashi, Guy, and Naruto.

"Let's go, Kurama!" Naruto yelled as his body ignited in brighter orange chakra, and he suddenly poofed into Kurama's body.

OH SHIT!

It was like Sasuke's Susano'o, but it was Kurama inplace of Susano'o! He knocked over the tailed beasts, and I started to grow fight-happy. Like trigger-happy, but fight-happy.

Kakashi and Guy were held inside the Kyuubi's chakra, Naruto was keeping them safe.

I flew down to the ground, landing swiftly next to Tobi.

"Fun. This just got a fucking lot more interesting." I smirked darkly as I let the words very slickly slide out of my mouth, I was ready. Tobi nodded, thinking hard.

"Yes, well. Don't get to excited yet, Minati-senpai. He's surpassed my expectations. I must go at him with intent to kill." Tobi spoke gruffly, growing agitated by the case we were now faced with. I grew a little upset, turning to my side and facing Tobi.

"Kill him?" I whispered nervously.

Tobi can't kill him! He can't!...

"Tobi-"

"I'm sorry Senpai. But I have to, that's the only way now." He talked softly to me, knowing to be careful and delicate with this subject. "Minati-senpai, why don't you just go home to Amegakure? It's-"

"You think I'm going to fucking to go fucking Amegakure right now, in the middle of war?!" I growled at him, leaning close to him.

Tobi stared at me, his eyes seemed a little weak.

"I just don't want you hurt, Senpai." He whispered, and I calmed down a little, nodding.

"Well, I'll be safe here with you, Tobster. It's my job to protect you."

He nodded softly, his eyes lighting up a little.

There were all sorts of jutsus being done, lighting up the sky in big bolts of fire and electricity. The light of the jutsus shined in my dark eyes, almost lighting some sort of fire inside of me.

Clones of Naruto were all over the place, one on each of our tailed beasts, trying to find and holding onto the metal rods.

"My my, Naruto," I spoke softly, "You've certainly grown."

Naruto fought in Kyuubi's form, locating each metal rod that Tobi and I had pierced through the Tailed Beasts.

Oh Naruto, you must work on being a little more stealthy with your plans.

I watched in growing curiosity at just how this whole fight was going to play out. 

I wasn't worried at all, I knew everything would be fine. So, I took a break and leaned back, watching as Naruto created a Beast Ball that balanced out the other Tailed Beasts' giant Beast Ball, making a huge explosion.

"Nice, warm, and toasty." I smirked darkly at the amount of heat and power that surged through the air roaring with freedom, creating nasty marks on the ground and tearing up soil, dirt, and any sort of vegitation.