•𝙸𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝•{I}

|When you ask him about sex.
You as a little, him as your care taker who is secretly in love with you|

-Part 1

Jungkook leave a soft peck on your cheeks and caressing your hair softly as he's ready to leave the house for work.

This morning you slip into your little space and now you are sobbing silently seeing that he's leaving you.

"Daddy don't go pwease" you speak in your baby voice, lips formed an upside down U shape and tears continued to rolled down the coner of your eyes.

You're looking adorable right now that jungkook is indeed finding it hard to leave you like this. He wished he can stay with you all day and play but he has to work otherwise how will he earn and take care of you?

You're 19 years old now and jungkook is 26. You've know jungkook since you were 16 years old and he had always adore you since then. It doesn't matter whether you're in big or little space, he always liked you nevertheless.

And when your parents passed away in a tragic accident while on their way to a business trip, jungkook then took the responsibility to look after you and be your caretaker because you have no one else who will be there for you. Also he fell in love with you slowly each passing day and he'll find a way to talk about these feelings one day when you are in big space.

"Y/n baby you know right that daddy has to work so he can get money to buy Y/nie lots of toys and pretty dresses hm?" He spoke in a soft tone and wipe your precious tears away from your cheeks with his thumb.
"B-but daddy...me hwate it when you is not around y/nie" he coo at your cuteness. The way you speak like this is too cute for him to handle.

"Awe baby I don't like being away from you too but it's important so I have to go only for a few hours hm? I'll drop you off at Namjoon and Jin's place so you can play with them till daddy comes to pick you up okay?" You pout but still nod since you don't want to be a bad girl and upset jungkook by being a disobedient kid.

"Otay daddy! Can I take bun bun with me to show Namjoonie and jinnie?" It's your favourite bunny plushie which jungkook gifted you a few days ago. He nod and pinch your cheeks lightly.
"Ofc you can baby. Now since you are good girl for obeying daddy I'll buy my baby lots of cookies later " you jump in excitement on hearing what he just said.

"Cookies! Daddy koo is best! I wuv you daddy"Jungkook's heart flutter everytime on hearing you saying those three meaningful words in the cutest way which you always say to him when you're in little space.
"I love you too y/n baby...so much more than you can imagine"

Jungkook went to work after dropping you off at Namjoon and Jin's place. About your studies, you're homeschooled and Namjoon as well as Jin are your teachers. What he teaches depends on your mindset.

Jungkook doesn't want to send you to college cause he's worried since you slip in and out of little space at any moment thus he gave Namjoon and jin the responsibility to teach you which they gladly accepted.

"So Y/nie what do you wanna do today?" Jin asked you to distract you because you've been looking at the direction which Jungkook's car went.
"Jinnie see my bun bun! Daddy gave y/nie bun bun"

You show jin the bunny plushie which made him chuckle at your cuteness.
"He's so cute just like y/nie!" You giggle on hearing that and stop when your eyes landed on a laptop which was opened and placed on the table.