•𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢•{I}

|When you're both still awkward around each other.
As a couple who just got into a relationship|

- part 1

"Just go tell her Jungkook! What are you waiting for?" Sora, Jungkook's bestfriend, encourage him to confess his feelings for you which he had for a long time.
"I'm scared. What if she reject me? We barely even talk to each other... what if I spat out nonsense and embarrass myself infront of her-"

"Jungkook calm down." Sora cut him off from rambling. He's stressing about this so much since he had never been in a relationship nor has he confessed to any girl before so he's worrying way too much.

"I like Y/n so much...if she doesn't like me back then it'll be hard for me to even look at other girls..."he sigh and continued to steal small glance at you who is sitting infront on the other row and is laughing at what your friends are talking.

"She look so pretty while laughing...wish I could be the reason she's laughing like that" he talk to himself as he's now staring at you looking like a lovesick puppy. Sora smile widely, feeling beyond happy as she look at her bestfriend who's finally in love with the right person.

"You can. But if you don't then someone else will take her so I'm telling you go confess to her Jungkook " He look at Sora and realise what she said is true. You're popular because of your cute bubbly nature and insane beauty also you're good in studies, sports , giving speech literally an all rounder which is why many guys as well as girls have a crush on you or either wants to be your friend.

Jungkook is popular as well and admired by all.
"No that can't happen! I'll talk to her after school. Wish me luck Sora!" He finally said.
"Yay finally !Good luck kook I'm sure her answer will be positive" Sora gave him a thumbs up.

"Baby! Let's go!" The school ended and Sora's boyfriend called her so they could go home together.
"So jungkook I'll get going. All the best and don't forget to tell me what happens hm?"
"I will." She smiles then run away from there to go to her boyfriend making him chuckle at her behaviour.

Jungkook waited at the school gate for you to exit the building and his heart skip a beat on seeing you walking out of the building along with your friends. He gulp nervously and waited till you're near.

Your friends nudge your arm and you gave them a questioning look. They gesture you to look forward and you did but immediately look away on making eye contact with him. Jeon Jungkook.

"Look's like he's waiting for someone" one of your friend said. You avoid looking at him but as you were about to walk pass him, his sweets voice calling your name stopped you from walking any further.

"I...uh... Y/n..I have to tell you something so can you come with me please? If you aren't in a rush of course" jungkook said nervously and scratch his nape shyly. You on the other hand felt like your heart will explode any moments as it's beating too fast.

"Ohh she's not in a rush at all so you can take her she's yours!" Your friend push you lightly towards him and you cruse at her mentally.
"Byeee Y/n! Have fun" your friends left before you could even do anything leaving you all alone with your one and only crush.

"Sorry... don't mind my friends" was the first thing you said.
"It's okay...so how about we go to a cafe?" Is this a date!? Damn you're  squealing in excitement on the inside but try not to be obvious on the outside.

"Yes! I mean that sounds nice" he's happy that you agreed and seems like you wanted this just as much as he wanted.
"So let's go" then you both walk together in silence since no one knows how to start a conversation.

"You don't talk much I see" your voice startled him.
"Uh I do but I'm actually quite nervous right now" he spoke shyly and look down as he stir his drink.
"May I know why you're nervous?"

You sip you're drink and avoid his eyes as you question yourself from where you got the courage to ask him that. He cleared his throat which made you look at him and saw him taking a deep breath ready to talk.

"Actually..the reason I wanted to talk with you is because I...uhh I want to finally let you know that I've been interested in you for a long time now and as time passed by I realised I developed romantic feelings for you. I like you alot Y/n... you're pretty, smart,kind and have a great personality.. you're so perfect in my eyes and seeing your beautiful smile I want to take the responsibility to make sure that the smile will never be wipe away from your lips. I know it's too sudden and we rarely talk but I've been admiring you from far and chicken away everytime I tried to talk to you scared of getting rejected." Jungkook confessed and smile slightly as he look down feeling scared of your reaction.

"That's all I guess...you can take your time to think about it" he sip his drink and avoid looking at you. While you were speechless for a second listening to his beautiful confession. You finally smile widely and blush since your crush just confessed to you.

"Jungkook....." he look at you and his heart beat fast on seeing the usual smile on your lips.
"I like you too... it's been awhile since I realised I developed a crush on you. I'm the happiest girl right now on hearing your beautiful confession. You're cute" his eyes widened as you said that.

"I...oh gosh...y/n... I'm so happy right now that I don't even know what to say" he stutter as he's too happy that he even had tears in his eyes. You were about to say something but he beat you to it.
"It's happy tears don't worry..." He wipe the tears away and smile widely showing his bunny teeth which melt you're heart.

"Okay so....y/n-ah can I be your boyfriend?" He said in cute way making you chuckle and nod.

"Yes of course you can be my boyfriend"

- to be continued -

*********

Happy Reading 💜✨