•𝙴𝚗𝚟𝚢•

|When you kiss him and confess your feelings out of jealousy
You both as ceo rivals|

"Mam today we have a meeting to attend at the Jeon's corporation at 2pm sharp" your assistant informed and bow before she leaves your office.

You sigh as you think about the meeting later. The Jeon's had been your families biggest rivals and still is till date. The business competition is so heated between yours and the Jeon's company which is reason why you despise the current CEO, Jeon Jungkook. You don't hate him but you dislike his arrogant ass and his guts.

Aside from the business rivalry, no matter how much you hate to admit it, you have kinda have a huge crush on him. Like who wouldn't? He's so charming, handsome and hot so of course you'll be attracted to him.

But for now you push your stupid crush on him aside and focus on your documents which you'll be presenting later at the meeting.

"Welcome to Jeon corporation everyone! Please have your seats and the meeting will begin once Mrs. Kim arrives" Jungkook smile at the people present there and was startled by the sudden opening of the door.

"Good afternoon everyone. I apologise for my late arrival." His eyes were stuck on you now as you bow and walk to your seat which is near his one.

"Okay now that everyone is present let's begin the meeting " jungkook said and glance at you only to see you already looking at him. He pass you a smirk then face the large screen and begin the session.

The meeting ended and you were left alone with jungkook to sign some paper work. He lean against the table and admire you without your knowledge then he decided to annoy you like he always does just so he could see your cute angry face.

"How's my preparation earlier Miss Kim?" You look up at him only to see the usual smirk present on his cherry colour lips. Hot but annoying at the same time.
"Good but of course not as good as mine Mr Jeon" now you're the one smirking

"Shut up we both know you can never reach my level Miss Kim " you shoot him a glare and rolled your eyes.
"It's boring. Your ideas are simple unlike mine. You should learn from me if you want people to buy your deals" you pat his shoulders with a sly grin plastered on your face.

He scoff and was about to reply back to your words but was interrupted by a high pitch female voice calling his name.
"Kookieee! Oh I miss you so much!" You saw a women who looks abit younger than you running towards jungkook and just engulfed him in a tight hug totally ignoring your presence.

Jungkook chuckle and hug her back tightly then he pull out from the hug to place a kiss on her forehead and cheeks making her giggle.
"I miss you too my boo! When did you come?" They start talking while you just stood there and watch the two of them laughing and clinging onto each other like they haven't met for 20 years.

Who the fuck is she! You have never seen her at all.

You're feeling bitter just by thinking about her somehow being his girlfriend. She's gorgeous and beautiful but not more than you of course duh! She's more of the soft type girl but you know jungkook likes sexy and bold women like you so you still kinda feel confident somehow.

"Oppa can you hangout with me today please" you mentally gag and cringe on hearing her calling him oppa with that annoying voice. Like girl if I were you I'd call him daddy and he'll do me instead of a stupid hangout.