•𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕•

|When he couldn't hold back from kissing you while teaching you to play the game he was playing.
You as his best friends sister|

Jungkook press the doorbell of his bestfriends house and wait for someone to answer. He came all the way here because he was feeling bored at his own home so he decided to visit his bestfriend Taehyung.

But he's actually more excited to see someone else.

The door opened and his face immediately lit up on seeing the person he was excited about just a few minutes ago.

Taehyung's sister, Kim Y/n.

"Jungkook! What brings you here?" He snapped back into reality as he heard your sweet voice.
"Oh hi Y/n...Uh I was bored at home so thought of coming over" he explained, trying his best to not look nervous though deep down he's feeling a whole zoo just by your presence alone.

"Well come on in! Tae is in his room you can go upstairs" he smiled then enter the house and wait for you as you close the door behind him.
"You're not coming?" He asked on seeing you heading to the kitchen.
"You can go. I'll be busy in the kitchen"you answer with a smile.

"Oh okay" Jungkook nod and head upstairs to meet his bestie. He was about to knock on the door when it suddenly flew open revealing Taehyung, all dressed up.

"Yo what are you doing here man?" Taehyung asked him cause he clearly didn't remember inviting Jungkook over.
"Just bored at home so I decided to visit but looks like you have plans already-"

Jungkook nearly got a heartattack when his bestfriend jumped on him and squeezed him into a tight hug.
"Dude you won't believe it! Guess what!? She agreed to go one a date with me!" Taehyung whispered-yell  in his ears causing him to push him away.

"Sera?" Jungkook asked and he nodded aggressively.
"Yup! Who else then? Anyways I have to leave now. Cannot let her wait." Before he could walk away, jungkook grab his hoodie to stop him.
"Bro what!?"
"I came all the way here to visit you, what do you expect me to do if you're leaving?"

Taehyung thought for awhile then smirk as he came up with something.
"Well Y/n is gonna be all alone so...." He wiggle his eyebrows making Jungkook blush just by the mention of your name. And yes Taehyung knows about the huge crush his bestfriend has on his sister and he doesn't mind at all instead he's just waiting for Jungkook to make the first move which is taking ages to happen.

"You can spend time with her and tell me the details if anything happens" he received a punch on his arm making him groan.
"Just with her? All alone? Can I??" He's getting too excited right now which made Taehyung chuckle.
"Yes but if you don't make a move this time then I will be disappointed in you bro"

"Why will you be disappointed?"As the two were talking about you, you suddenly appeared which made them shut their mouths immediately.
"What the fuck Y/n! Don't tell me you eavesdrop our convo!?" Taehyung said but you shook your head as a no.

"I only heard 'disappointed in you' and nothing more. I have no interest in your boys talk anyways" you shrugged your shoulders and walk pass them to go to your room but your brother stop you before you could enter your room.

"Sis I'm going out so you give Jungkook a company okay " you gave him a confuse expression not getting why he wants you to spend time with his bestfriend? Aren't brothers always protective about their sister? Even when it comes to their most trusted bestfriend?
"But why? Can't you take him along with you?"

"No I can't because I'm going on a date plus Jungkook already came all the way here so it'll be bad if he has to go without even getting some...uh tea. So yeah you give him tea and have a little chit chat with him understand?" You were about to speak but he beat you to it.