•𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎•

|when he overheard you saying that he's not your type.
As bestfriend.|

"Y/nnnn how more long will you take!?" You shift your gaze from your iPad to your whiny bestfriend who was sprawling on your bed and looking at you with an angry little pout.

"5 minutes more then I done. Stop disturbing me with your annoying voice" you said and fix your glasses properly before returning to the documents you were working on.

"Your 5 minutes is more like 5 hours! Just leave that for now and let's go get ready for the party already" you sigh and give him a look of annoyance.
"The party starts at 6 and it's only 3 right now there is still so much time"

"Says the one who takes two hours to get ready" you glare at him as you take your glass off.
"Ugh fine! Get out of my room" you kick him off your bed causing him to fall off and land on his butt.

"Ow! You didn't have to kick me damn..." Jungkook groan as he rub his bum to soothe the pain while you just laugh.
"You deserve that for stealing my packet of chips! Now out!"

Jungkook pout and silently left your room still rubbing his bum which made you laugh out loud.

He never stay in his own apartment and always come over to your place unannounced whenever he feels like. You obviously don't mind it cause he's your bestie after all.

Today you both are invited to a reunion party held by your old college classmates at a club. Jungkook literally brought his outfit, telling you he'll get ready at your place. You didn't complain and let him do as he pleases.

You head to your closet and pick out some random all black clothes. You did your makeup first, just a simple yet sexy look. Took you like half an hour to feel satisfied with the makeup.

After you're done you tried on the different clothes you've picked but nothing seems to be good. Took you one hour to finally be satisfied with the outfit. After you're done wearing your clothes you are left with the hair, not knowing which hairstyle to pick.

"Y/n!! You done yet!?" Jungkook bang on your door.
"No give me 10 minutes more!" You shout.
"See I told you you'll take two freaking hours! Hurry up now!"
"Shut up and wait abit"

You quickly curl your hair but it didn't turn out good so you gave up and just tie your hair in a low messy bun with a claw clip. This looks so much better.

Once you're satisfied with your look, you quickly clean your room before grabbing your purse and kept all the necessary stuff in then exit your room.

[ Your outfit]