•𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞•

|When he has to share a room with you.
Him as a nerd, you as a bad girl.|

"Why? Just why? This always happens to me!?" Jungkook rub his face in annoyance as he look at the girl who's has already made herself comfortable on the only bed available in the room.

"Isn't this another sign that we're destined to be with each other kook? We both always end up together" you smirk. He sigh deciding to ignore you and your usual flirting self by walking away from there to enter the bathroom.

So what basically happened was that the university arrange a study tour for the students of the science department for a week. The hotel which was booked for the stay doesn't have enough rooms so everyone had to do some sort of lucky dip to pick up a roommate and as always jungkook got you as his roommate.

He's always stuck with you. Either be some assignment or lab partner. He'll always get you as his partner.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom, dressed in a baggy shirt and sweats after taking a quick shower. He look around the room but you're nowhere to be found.
"Where did she go?"

He approached the bed and saw a note placed on the side table.
"I'll be out for awhile. Don't worry about me and if the professor come to check just say I'm already in deep slumber.

- your love,y/n;⁠-⁠)

Jungkook chuckled as he read the last part. He always make himself believe that he hates you but deep down he knows that he actually likes you alot.

He always told you to stop flirting with him but only he knows that he actually likes it. He loves the attention you give only to him. But he's never gonna let you know that.

The only thing he hates about you is your bad girl reputation. Jungkook have witnessed your bad side alot of times. Bullying, smoking, clubbing, and he even heard the rumour that you're a fvckgirl.

Jungkook doesnt want to believe that you fuck around cause he never saw you with any guys since you always stick to his ass but there is a possibility that you're only doing this to get in his pants.

That's the the one and only reason why he tries his best to avoid you at any cost. He doesn't want to get high hopes that you like him then later be broken if the rumours are true so better to stay away from you.

Beside all these he still started to like you alot. Aside from your flirty self you're always kind towards him, always help him when someone tries to bully him, always talk to him when no one does, always make him feel flustered with anything you do and made him believe that he has a special spot in your heart.

"Why would she even like me? I'm a nerd and she's the complete opposite of me. I should stop thinking so much"

Throwing the cigarette on the ground, you step on it crushing it with your foot while your friends continued to smoke.
"Guys I'll get going now. Jungkook must be worried"

Your friends scoffed. Ever since they knew you took a liking towards the nerd they noticed you've changed.
"You've been like this since the time you like that stupid nerd. No time for friends like before" You roll your eyes at that.

"Yeah so? It's a good thing that I'm changing for the better. I know Jungkook doesn't like it when I do these so I won't anymore. Say what you wanna say but I'm ready to leave my bad deeds for him"