•𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎•

|Surprising him by attending his birthday party without telling him you're returning home.
You as his childhood bestfriend and love who went to study abroad for 8 years|

"Y/n darling welcome home!ohh I missed you alot sweetheart!" Your mom embrace you tightly as soon as you escape the huge crowd at the airport.
"I missed you too mom" you smile and kiss her cheeks before pulling away to hug your dad.

"My daughter got more prettier I see gosh I missed you so much my precious bean" you chuckle on hearing that nickname which your dad always used to call you since you were a baby.

"And I see dad is aging backwards. Always so handsome and I missed you alot too daddy" doing a final family hug, your parents lead you towards the car.

"Mom dad I hope you haven't told jungkook that I'm coming back right?" Your parents shook their head as a no making you sigh in relief.
"No but why you don't want to tell him? You bet he's dying to meet you again"

"I know I just want to surprise him by paying a visit at his place"
"Oh tomorrow is his 25th birthday remember and he invited us to his party so it's a good chance to surprise him. What do you say?"

"Ah yeah I almost forgot it's his birthday! That's a good idea tho. I can't wait to seeing his reaction " you spoke with alot of excitement making your parents smile at each other.

•••

Next day.

It's 6pm right now and you're smiling alot while getting ready to attend Jungkook's party. All your friends here in Korea are aware that you returned home except jungkook of course. You warned your friends not to say anything as you wanted to surprise him so they kept their mouths zipped.

"Y/n dear are you ready?" You heard your mom knocking on the door and quickly check yourself out for the last time feeling quite satisfied with your appearance.

You rush towards the door and open it revealing your mom who's looking at you from head to toe with a proud smile on her face.
"So pretty. You grew up so well my precious daughter" you smile widely and hug her.

"Thanks mom! I'm feeling nervous for some reason tho"
"Hm what is it" you blush and fiddle with your fingers shyly.

"He will still remember me right? I mean it's been 8 years and we barely communicated these years due to my busy schedule"
"Oh dear why would you have such thoughts? Don't think so much just know that he'll be beyond cloud nine on seeing you tonight"

You believed what your mom said and then head downstairs together where your dad is waiting.

The driver stop the car infront of the Jeon's mansion already filled with people.You're feeling super excited as well as nervous as you'll be meeting jungkook after 8 freaking years.
"Follow behind us hm?" You parents told you and you nod.