•𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝•

|When he finds out you're the one leaving cute love letters and chocolates in his locker everyday.
You as the popular girl, him as the class president|

"That's it for today!" You exclaimed after writing a short but cute letter for the person whom you are crushing on so hard. You know it might be creepy to just leave letters and chocolates for him everyday without him knowing who it is but you've watched from afar how he smiles while reading your letters.

Therefore you got the idea that he likes it so you continued doing this everyday.

You are quite popular around the school and flirt back whenever some guys make a move on you but when it comes to him you become weak but try your best not to show it on the outside.

Non of your friends knows about you crushing on him and you don't have any thoughts about confessing face to face yet. Liking him from far like this is way better for now. One day when you have the courage, you'll reaveal yourself.

"Muah!" You kiss the letter after you kept it in the envelope, which left your lipstick mark behind.
"Shit I'm running late! He's gonna reach before me if I don't hurry up" you kept the letter and chocolates inside a nicely decorated box then grab your bag and leave your apartment after locking it.

•••

Jungkook arrived abit early today as he have to meet up with the teachers along with the other classes president, to discuss about things related with the upcoming school exhibition.

He entered the empty hallway, heading towards his locker to keep his books and other stuff but stop on his track on seeing a female figure standing infront of his locker and opening it.

He hide behind the the wall and watch her keeping the letter and chocolates inside. He get these things everyday and really wanted to see who this person is. Today he'll finally know it is.

Jungkook got excited on seeing the person closing the locker and once she turned around to walk away, he got so shocked on seeing the persons face.

It's Cho Y/n.

His own classmate and the schools most popular girl is his secret admirer? Jungkook can't believe this. His heart is thumping loudly at the thought that you like him romantically.

He of course is attracted to you as well like, who wouldn't? But he gave up and decided to move on knowing he wouldn't stand a chance seeing how boys are all over you. But today he got lots of high hopes after catching you red handed.

"She likes me.." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he walk towards his locker. He opened it and quickly took out the letter. He saw a kiss mark at the back of the envelope, which is yours of course and he peck it fast before hugging the letter tightly.

"I hope I'm not dreaming" he kept the letter back inside the locker after deciding to read it later since he have to go meet the teachers right now.

•••

Jungkook enter the classroom after he is done with the discussion. His eyes immediately search for you and saw you with your friends, talking and laughing. He smiles then shifted his gaze away from you and walk towards his own seat.

You glance at Jungkook on seeing him entering the classroom. He's looking smart and handsome as always that you don't understand why girls aren't much attracted towards him. But it's  good too cause no one will steal him away from you later.