•𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍•

|When you witnessed his secretary flirting and touching him shamelessly but he does something unexpected.
Him as your cold anti-romantic husband, you as his model wife.|

"I'm leaving." Your husband, jungkook said plainly and walk out of the house making you scoff at this behaviour of his.
"Jerk." You mumbled to yourself but shrugged it off and focus on doing your makeup.

You're both married for more than two months and its those typical arrange marriage. Your parents completely lied when they said jungkook was a sweet and soft person because he is not even close to being that. He's cold like a rock, never speak much and let's not talk about love cause you can confidently say he doesn't even know the meaning of love.

A total anti romantic jerk you can say.

And you? Well you have everything a man would want in a woman and jungkook is one lucky guy but yeah his lost to not notice you even for once.

"And done! I'm so pretty but why that rock don't like me?" You pout as you look at your own reflection on the mirror.
"Whatever it's his lost" you walk towards the bed to grab your purse but your eyes landed on a brown colour file.

You pick it up and saw the date written which was today.
"How careless can he be to forget an important file?" You roll your eyes and decided to be a good wife by going to his office to surprise him and even scold him for being irresponsible.

•••

"Oh Mrs. Jeon! What a surprise to see you here!" The receptionist bow politely as soon as she saw you. Even the other employees bow and start whispering since you're already popular even before marrying their rude boss.

"How many I help you Mrs. Jeon" the receptionist asked you.
"I want to meet jungkook"
"Yes you can. Mr. Jeon is in his office right now and his meeting starts at 1 so there is plenty of time"
"Okay I'll get going. Have a good day"

"You too Mrs. Jeon!" The receptionist did a 90° bow again and you smile at her before walking away from there towards the elevator.

You reached the tenth floor and the workers greet you politely. Everyone respects you knowing you're a we'll known model as well as their boss wife.

You smile and bow back then continue walking and stop once you reached his office which was slightly open. You were about to knock but stop on hearing a female voice which you recognised immediately as his secretary's one. You decided to wait first and eavesdrop.

"Mr. Jeon... here's some coffee for you."
"Put it on the table and you can leave. Thank you"

You peek inside abit and saw how she place her hand on top of Jungkook's who was typing something on the computer. He stopped and look up at her.
"Mr. Jeon I've noticed you've been working hard and stressing yourself too much these days...you need to rest and.... relief your stress don't you think?"

Your eyes widened as you witnessed her hand sliding up his arms and yet he's not doing anything but continue typing whatever he's typing.

"It's not good for you physically and mentally. I can give you a good relaxing massage if you want... I'm quite good at it" you watch her walking around the table and stood behind him placing her filthy hands on his shoulders.

"What the fuck! Why he's not pushing her away" you talk to yourself and balled your hands into a fist wanting nothing but to punch her for being shameless to touch a married man. But you're more angry on your so called husband who's sitting there not looking bother at all.