•𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢•{II}

| When you're both still awkward around each other.
As a couple who just got into a relationship.

-Part 2

It's been a week since you and jungkook started dating. The news spread like wild fire so now the whole school is aware about your relationship with him.

Everything was going well, he's a sweet guy and a total gentleman who never fail to impress you. The only problem is the awkwardness still present between you and him. You both are still shy around each other and can't seem to do things like couples do due to the lack of boldness.

The only skin ship you both did till now is holding hands and nothing else.

"And that's all for today class! Please remember to complete the project work along with your respective partners and submit it to me when your vaccination is over. If any of you fail to submit then you have to face the consequences. Class dismiss!"

And that's the que for everyone to pack their things and leaving the class along with their group of friends.
"Hey Y/n... you're one lucky girl to get paired up with your own lover boy" one of your friends tease you and you smile thinking about jungkook.

"Yeah... I guess I am" you replied and turn back to look for him only to find your boyfriend already staring at you. He immediately look away once he saw that you caught him staring. You chuckle at his behaviour then turn back to your previous position.

"Girl he's so whipped for you! Ugh you two are so cuteeee" even your friends noticed that.
"Thanks! So girls I'll get going now see you all next week!" You bid them goodbye and stood up ready to walk away.
"Bye and enjoy your week with your boyfie...tell us the spicy details if anything happens..."

You hit her arm lightly and blush as you got what she's referring to.
"Shut it! Nothing will happen we didn't even...kiss yet... sadly" your friends gasp loudly on hearing that.

"What!? You haven't!? Why!?" They bombard you with questions.
"I don't know... we're shy...and taking things slowly...it doesn't matter anyways I'm happy with him"

They nod, understanding your situation. It's your first relationship ever, even his, so it's understandable.
"Don't worry it'll be awkward for now but as you both spend more time together you'll be comfortable...you know slow and steady wins the race so it's good to take things slowly."

You agree with what they said and did a group hug as you're thankful to have such wonderful friends like them in your life.
"Thanks girls..."

"Anyways your boyfriend have been waiting for too long you should go now" you laugh and bid them goodbye once again then approach your cute boyfriend.

Jungkook smile widely on seeing you finally waving your friends goodbye before approaching him. He stood up immediately as soon as you reach his seat and grab his bag.
"You're ready to go?" He ask and you nod.

"Yeah... your place or mine?" You asked him as you both decided to start working on the project today itself so you could finish early.
"Uh how about mine? I live alone and it's near as well" he suggested.

"Okay then your place!"

•••

"Wow your place is very nice and cozy" you said as soon as you enter his small but cute apartment.