•𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎•

|When you shout at him due to stress then later found him crying silently and calling himself a burden for you|.
You as his workaholic wife, him as your house husband|

"Honey welcome back home !" Your husband greeted you as soon as you enter the house which made you smile and feel contented to have him welcoming you home like this after a long stressful day at work.

"Kook...you don't have to do this" you giggle as he help you take your coat off then he sat down on his knees to take your heels off your feet.
"I want to do it. Now lift your feet up wifey" you smile and let him do what he wants to. You place your hand on his head for support then lift your feet up so he could take your heels off. He stand back up after making you wear your slippers then peck your lips.

"I've prepared a warm bath for you so be quick dinner will be ready in awhile" he's such a sweet and caring husband and you're blessed to have him in your life.
"Thanks baby... I'll be quick" you left the living room to go upstairs towards the bathroom, wanting to take your clothes off and clean your body which feels sticky due to sweat.

After you're done with taking your bath and blow drying your hair,you head towards Jungkook's closet and took out one of his hoodie. His clothes is more comfortable and he loves it wherever you where his clothes so why not?

You quickly wore it and it reaches till your mind thighs so you didn't bother to wear any shorts on top of your underwear.

You exit the room once you're done then head downstairs to have dinner with your husband.
"Ummm! This looks delicious kook!" Jungkook immediately look up at you on hearing your voice and he smiled seeing you dressed up in his hoodie looking fresh and comfy.

"Come on darling sit down and let's dig in before the food turns cold" you nod and took a seat opposite to him. He start serving the dishes and you both dig in immediately.
"Mmm...so tasty as always! No one can ever beat your cooking"

you exclaimed and continue stuffing your mouth with no shame. What's there to be shy about? It's literally only your own husband. He witness this side of you every single day which you don't show to anyone else.

Jungkook on the other hand just look at you being yourself with a soft smile plastered on his lips. He loves you so damn much.
"Aren't you going to eat? Will you be full just by staring at me hm?"

Your voice startled him.

He blink and clear his throat before grabbing his chopsticks.
"You're looking to cute... I love seeing you like this" He passes you a loving smile which made your stomach flip. Just his smile is enough to make you go crazy and fall for him harder.

•••

It's nearly midnight but you're still up, working on some important documents which needs to be ready by tomorrow.

"Fuck! There is still so much left... what am I gonna do...shit!" You pull your hair in frustration and wanted to scream out loud at your boss for being so merciless to give you this much work just as you were about to go to sleep.

You bite your lips hard then sigh out loud before starting to type on your laptop aggressively.
"That fucking old hag...."

Jungkook was done taking a warm shower and exit the bathroom only to see you were not in the room. He went to look for you and saw you sitting in the couch of the living room, working at this hour and even heard you cursing which you rarely do.