•𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝• 🔞

|When you don't like physical contact and to get intimate.
You as his cold girlfriend, his as your bubbly boyfriend.|

It all started when you moved into a new apartment. Jungkook was your new neighbour, your new friend, he confessed one day that he fell in love  with you at the very first sight, you accept his proposal to his surprise and now he is your new boyfriend.

It was hard for him to try and get along with you at first because of how cold your personality is and how you never bother to even get along, he was the one to initiate everything.

He thought that you were naturally like this so he doesn't really mind it but as you both somehow got close, you told him the actual reason why you don't open yourself to people so easily anymore.

Still you decided to give this relationship with Jungkook a try though deep down you are scared if things happens like in your previous relationship and Jungkook is fully aware of that. He doesn't blame you and understand why you are like this. He's trying his best to gain your trust in him slowly and gradually.

"My ex...."

He's the reason. The reason why you are having major trust issues right now.

Whenever Jungkook will try to be close to you in a romantic way you will always flinch and back away. Memories of your ex sexually abusing you, shouting and beating you if you don't fulfill his dirty needed would flash infront of your eyes and you would get panic attacks which hurts Jungkook alot to see you like this.

You try so hard to forget all the pain he caused but it's hard really hard though some will say it's easy. Sometimes you feel bad for Jungkook and you even told him that he deserves so much better but he will sulk like a baby and not talk to you whenever you say that.

You know very well that Jungkook is not even close to being like your ex but you're still scared. So scared that you don't like the idea of being touched nor getting intimate anymore.

Jungkook doesn't mind that at all. Those things doesn't really matter long as he knows he's the reason of your beautiful smile which you rarely show to anyone and hear your cute laughter whenever he cracks a joke is enough for him to be head over heels in love with you.

"Jungkook? Kook!? It's you right?" He's trying so hard to control his laughter right now. Jungkook is hiding behind the curtain, just a few centimetres away from where you're standing, to play around with you.

"Where did he go? I swear I just saw him sneaking inside.." You look around and suddenly spot his feet under the curtain.
"Quit hiding from me..I can see you" He saw you walking towards where he's hiding so he laughed out loudly and come out from his hiding spot.

"You think I won't notice you entering my house like a sneaky thief huh?" You place your hands on your hips and look at him sternly as you were scared earlier thinking it was someone else.
"I was just missing you so bad! Come on why are you giving me that look!?" Jungkook pout which made you smile and forget about him freaking you out earlier.

"You nearly gave me a heartattack but I'll forgive you since you're cute" you smile at him making Jungkook want to just squeeze you in a tight hug and shower your pretty face with kisses but he knows you won't like that so he refrain himself.

"Guess it's an advantage to be cute then...were you busy?" He asked you and you shook your head as a no.
"I just had my lunch and was about to go to my bedroom to take a nap when I saw you sneaking inside"