•𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎•{II}

|When he break down into tears after kissing you without any warning.
You as his boss as well as his comfort person.|

-part 2

You didn't pick up the call.

You kept the phone back at the side table and decided to go to sleep but his phone rang again. You ignore it and lie down on the bed beside Jungkook.

He looks like a baby who's free from any suffering and pain while he's sleeping. But only you know how much he's going through.

You heard his phone buzzing this time, indicating that someone send him a message. You grab his phone and turn it on to check. As soon as you saw the message from his stupid 'wife' your blood boil in anger.

<You are a fucking dead meat when you came back home. Be prepared>

You know that Jungkook is forced to marry that woman who is way older than him. His parents had to pay a huge debt to that woman's family but they can't so they forced jungkook to marry her and he has to slowly pay the debt off.

Even so they are still his parents thus he works hard day and night though he hates them for doing this to him and not caring about him even one bit except for the huge debt they have. They always argue everyday and blame Jungkook saying that if it wasn't for him being born they wouldn't have to borrow so much money from that family.

What a stupid excuse.

You've offered to help him many times but he declined and only asked for your company. He only asked if he could have you to listen to all his daily suffering since he has no one at all.

But this time you have had enough and you're going to get him out this mess no matter what. You are ready to give him the peace and love that he never got in his entire life. He'll be free just as he wished to be.

•••

Jungkook open his eyes slowly as the sun's rays fall on his face and the first thing he saw was your pretty sleeping face which was so close to his own.

His heart is thumping so loudly right now. He wants to wake up to this view every single day.

He lift his hand and slowly trace your features with his index finger and admire you. That's when you open your eyes and stare at each other without saying a word.

You smile and lean closer to his face causing your lips to brush against each other. Jungkook then press his lips fully on yours to peck it softly making you both smile against each others lips before kissing again.

"Good morning kook" you greet him then cup his cheeks and rub his skin with your thumb softly.
"Morning love..." You raise your eyebrows on hearing that new name but you then smile widely and wrap your arms around his waist, snuggling your face on his chest.

Jungkook suddenly hiss at the contact making you look up at him.
"What happened? Are you hurt?" You asked him. He kept quiet for some minutes then he slowly sit up and grab the hem of his shirt, pulling it up to take it off.

You gasp loudly and cover your mouth with both your hands on seeing a huge bruise on his chest which obviously looks like someone hit him.

"Who did this to you jungkook!? Oh my goodness..." Whoever that person is you'll make sure that they'll regret hurting him.
"My...wife" he answered. You're fuming with anger right now and you want nothing but just to go a slap that woman.