•𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑• {II}🔞

|When he wants to be dominated by you.
Him as your dominant boyfriend, you as his subby girlfriend.

-part 2

Jungkook immediately rush upstairs to the bedroom and stripped out of his clothes then climb on the bed lying down fully naked with his dick standing tall and hard just by imagining the things you'll do to him tonight.

You on the other hand was in the guest room, smirking and touching your own body while looking at the mirror as you changed into the new lingerie you bought a few days ago and hid it from him as you wanted to surprise him and today is a perfect day for that.

Wearing a bunny ear hairband and with some thigh high socks you bite your lips as you check your own reflection out.

You smirk widely, feeling very satisfied with the way you looked and you're sure jungkook will go nuts on seeing you like this

Winking at your own reflection, you grab all the things which you'll need tonight for pleasuring your boyfriend then exit the guestroom to head to yours and Jungkook's bedroom.

Jungkook's ears peek up on hearing the door opening and he quickly stop the movement of his hand which was stroking his dick. His jaw dropped on seeing your sexy figure entering inside the room and walking towards the bed.

Fuck. She bought a new lingerie.

"Hm did my baby boy touch himself just now?" He gulp but nod anyways as he eye fuck you.
"S-sorry mommyy..." You climb on the bed and eye his hot naked body with lust. His dick looking damn hard and tasty, the tip is red aching for your touch and for release.

"Well since you admit it I'll forgive you..." Jungkook hiss as you grab his aching erection and squeeze it hard making him moan loudly.
"First tell me baby... how does mommy look?" You stand on your knees and trace your own figure, squeezing your boobs and bite your lips seductively as you stare down at him.

"You're looking so hot..so damn fucking sexy and pretty. All mine right mommy?"
"Yes baby all yours only yours" you lean down and caress his cheeks softly, looking into his eyes with pure love and adoration.

He looks so cute right now being a subby baby for you and you'd love to see this sight of his more.
"Mommyy I want you right now please... please touch me anyway you want " jungkook whine making you chuckle.

"Of course I will my baby... gonna pamper you alot today cause you deserve it after a stressful day at work" saying that you immediately captured his lips between yours and start kissing him.

He kiss you back hungrily, hands roaming around your body. You grab both his hands and pin them above his head making him gasp.
"No baby today you won't get to touch me nor see me naked...um unless I change my mind later"