•𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞•

|When he shows up at your place sick
Him as your ex boyfriend|

The rain keeps on pouring heavily and you got a message early in the morning from the university that there will be no classes as it is not safe for the students to attend classes in this bad weather.

It's 11 am and you were done with cleaning your apartment so now you wanted to just sit in bed and watch drama the whole day.
"That's enough snacks for today" you spoke to yourself as you place three packets of chips and two bottles of juices on the side table beside your bed which you will eat while watching your favourite drama.

You grab your laptop,ready to jump on the comfy bed but was interrupted by the sound of someone ringing your doorbell. Seriously? Right now?
"Ugh I'll pretend I'm not at home." You climb on the bed and get inside the warm duvet but the person is stubborn af and kept ringing the doorbell non stop which is making you go mad.

"The hell does this person want ugh!" You kick the duvet and get off the bed then stomp out of your room. You reached the door and look through the peephole to see who it is.

Your re widened in shock on seeing the person standing outside your apartment looking horrible.
"Ju-jungkook?...." You quickly open the door and gasp loudly on seeing his state.

"Y-Y/n..." Jungkook's lips twitch up into a small smile as he finally saw your face after three months then his body felt weak and he immediately lost his consciousness and faint on you.

"Jungkook!!" You catch him before he could fall. He's drenched in rain,his face looks pale, cheeks sunken and eyes had huge dark circles.
"Oh god what did you do to yourself"

You drag him and somehow managed to pull him inside. He became so much thinner and lighter than before which made you worried sick, wanting to know the reason as to why he became like this.

You made him lie down on the couch for now as his clothes are wet.
"He'll get more sick if I leave him in these clothes...oh gosh!" You hesitated at first but decided to change them so you head to your room to find some of your clothes that could fit him.

After you found an oversized hoodie and sweat which you rarely wear, you head to the living room and look at him who was still unconscious. You sigh and place the clothes aside then you unzipped his hoody and took it off with alot of struggle.

Next his shirt. You tried your best to avoid looking at his naked upper body  and quickly put the hoody on him. Now his pants. You quickly discard his pants along with his socks then made him wear the sweats. It's not like you haven't seen him naked before but now it's different of course.

After you're done with changing his clothes you again somehow managed to drag him to your bedroom and made him lie down on the bed as he's still unconscious.
"Why you're like this jungkook?" You caressed his face and touch his forehead only to find it super hot indicating that he has a fever.

You wipe his face with a wet cloth then after you're done you place a clean wet towel on his forehead and cover his body with the duvet. You decided to let him rest and go prepare some soup so he could eat once he wake up. You thankfully have some medicine at home so you didn't need to go out in the rain to buy.

As you were cooking you suddenly had a flashback of the day when you both broke up.

Three months ago