•𝙽𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜•🔞

|When you returned home fully drunk and end up sleeping with him.
As step siblings.|

"Whereeeee am I???" A drunk hiccup escape your mouth followed by a chuckle. Your friends who were helping you walk, regret letting you drink so much. They totally forgot that you have a low alcohol tolerance thus it leads to to being super drunk that you can't even walk straight anymore.

"Lord I swear I won't let this girl touch alcohol ever again!" One of your friend complaint when they finally managed to drag you to your house.

She rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door while you continue to blabber nonsense and laughing for no specific reason.

Jungkook was in his room when he heard someone ringing the doorbell. He knows it'll be you so he spring up from his bed and rush downstairs to open the door only to see you in a huge mess, your friends had to hold since you can't even stand on your own feet properly.

"What the-? How much did she drink?" Jungkook asked your friends. You snap your head up on hearing his voice then immediately release yourself from your friends hold and throw your body on him making him stumble back.

"Jungkoookkk I missed youuu" you giggle and cling onto him.
"We lost count on how many shots she drank... she's going to give you lots of trouble so all the best" your friends  left from there before jungkook could even say a word.

"Aish this girl..." He looks down at you and sigh on seeing you snuggling and mumbling some unclear words against his clothed chest.
"Why did you drink so much when I warned you earlier not to hm?"

Jungkook lift your chin up and stare at you face which still look damn beautiful to his eyes though you're drunk as fuck and smiling like a creep.

"I wanna have funnn so I drank! Wish you were there too...we could have drink together and go wild hehehe" his eyes widened when he realised what you meant.
"Hmm... right kook?"

"S-shut up.. you're drunk. Let me take you to bed then you sleep" you pout and shook your head like a stubborn kid when you here the word sleep. You don't want to sleep at all.

"Nooo I don't want to sleep!" You stomp your feet and sulk leaving jungkook with no other option but to carry you. So he scoop your body in his arms and lift you up in bridal style making you squeal.

"Stop complaining and do as I say!" You zip your mouth as you heard the slight annoyance in his tone. He looks hot tho.

"You should change...how will you sleep in this dress?" He told you but you just stare at him and smirk.
"Help me brooo" you giggle knowing how he hates it alot when you call him bro.

Jungkook gave you a death glare when he heard that. He hates it when you bro zone him. Sure you are his sister but he never considered you as one at all. He knew you and has had a thing for you way before your mom and his dad announced their engagement.

"Call me bro again and I swear you're going to regret it badly." He warned you but as if you're going to stop.
"Ohh so you're going to punish me heh? Broo? I'd like that alot" You said making Jungkook curse under his breath.

"You're drunk and speaking nonsense so just shut up and sleep" jungkook pushed your body in order to make you lie down on the bed but he hit his knee on the edge of the bed causing him to fall on top of you.

His face was 1 inch away from yours and he malfunction for a moment as his mind drifted off to unholy things.
"Jungkook ah...I want you" he snap back to reality on hearing that. What the heck!? He didn't actually expect that.
"W-what are you saying? Just close your eyes and go to sleep" he get off  you and slap himself for thinking like that.