•𝙸𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝•{II}🔞

|When you ask him about sex.
You as a little, him as your care taker who is secretly in love with you|

-Part 2

Jungkook pushed his wants aside and broke the simple kiss by backing away from you. You look at him with a sad pout and scoot closer to him in attempt to kiss again but he held your shoulder and stop you from doing so.

It's not like he doesn't want this to happen, it's because you're in little space so he doesn't want to do anything while you're like this.

"Baby... let's get some sleep hm? We'll talk about this tomorrow okay" he push your hair behind your ear and examine your pretty face while you were sulking because he doesn't want to do what you wanted.

"But daddy...y/nie wants to play with your sti-" he quickly cover your mouth with his hand before you could complete your sentence. He feels weird when you use the word stick for his junior down there.

"Don't say that baby" you push his hand away and ask him more questions since you're stubborn.
"Why daddy don't want to do it with y/nie?" He sigh and rub his temples.

"It's only done between people who love each other baby.. it's not a game as you say it is"
"But daddy loves y/nie so..." Oh god. How to distract you from this topic?

"Yes daddy loves y/nie so much but daddy is tired today so we'll talk some other day okay...y/nie loves daddy and is a good girl she'll always listen to him right?" He spoke in a soft tone while caressing your cheeks and you nod your head which made him sigh in relief then he pass you a loving smile.

"Okay...me don't want to make daddy angwy" you finally give up trying cause you're scared he'll get mad because of you stubbornness.
"Daddy will never be angry at you baby.... when y/nie is big then we'll do it okay?" He's now desperate for you to slip out of little space and see how you behave.

"Mmh kk!" You smile widely which made his heart beat fast as always. You're to beautiful and innocent so how can he not feel this way?

"Good girl. Now let's sleep and since tomorrow is Saturday daddy will be play with y/nie the whole day" you clap your hands happily on hearing what he just said.
"Really!? Yay! I love you daddy!!" You threw yourself on him which made him chuckle then hug your small body.

"I love you too sweetheart....so much" jungkook kiss your soft cheeks making you giggle cutely then he lift you up and made you lie down on his bed. He lie down beside you and cover your bodies with the duvet after switching off the lights then he wrap his arms around your slim waist.

You already fell asleep within a minute, lips formed a cute pout and face snuggled into his chest. Jungkook smile at your cuteness and peck your forehead.

"Sleep well my love"

Next morning jungkook woke up at the usual time which he use to do. A smile automatically made it's way on his lips on seeing you still sleeping, looking like total baby to cute and pretty.

He poke your cheeks softly with his index finger in order to wake you up and you did. You groan on feeling someone interrupting your beautiful sleep then slowly flutter your eyes open only to be greeted by Jungkook's handsome morning face.

"Good morning baby" he smiles and lean in to kiss your forehead making you blush out of the blue.
"M-morning jungkook" damn why the hell did you stutter?

Jungkook understood that you slip out of your little space since you called him by his name and not daddy.
"What happened? Why you're acting shy after what you did yesterday huh y/nie?" He decided to tease you now since you're back to being big Y/n.