•𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍• {I}🔞

|When he wants to be dominated by you.
Him as your dominant boyfriend, you as his subby girlfriend.|

"Fuck y/n!.... shit baby I'm cumming uhh!" Jungkook groan loudly while thrusting into your already cum filled pussy in an animalistic pace making you cry in pleasure.

Giving one last strong thrust he spurt his hot cum inside you filling you up to the brim. He continues to thrust slowly as he stuff all his cum in your already full pussy, literally cream pied you.

He press his lips on yours and kiss you softly literally pouring his love for you. You sigh in his mouth and kiss him back.

"I love you my babygirl" he said while looking directly into your eyes making you blush as you felt a whole zoo in your stomach whenever he does this.

"I love you too my koo" you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him down so you could kiss his lips again.

Jungkook pulled his dick out gently and immediately his cum flowed out from your cunt making him smirk and lick his lips as he loves this view alot.

"So hot.." he chuckled seductively while he look at the mess between your legs.
"Stop staring! I feel weird!" You close your legs making him whine in disappointment.

"Why would you feel weird? It's just me babe...and this pretty pussy of yours is mine too so I can stare at it as much as I want" you squeal as he just suddenly scoop you in his arms and walk towards the bathroom.

"Now I want to relax and cuddle with you in the bathtub"

•••
Jungkook entered the house feeling super tired and stressed because of heavy work. He look around the house but there was no sign of you which indicates that you're not home yet.

He sigh in disappointment as he wanted to kiss and cuddle with you which will make him feel relaxed. He lazily walk towards the living room and decided to wait for you there.

Throwing his body on the couch, he lean back and close his eyes as he took off his tie and unbuttoned two buttons of his shirt.

He felt thirsty all of a sudden and open his eyes ready to stand up but stopped once his eyes landed on a two boxes placed on the table. He thought what could they be but then realisation hit him hard and he immediately grab the boxes to check if they were the things he ordered.

"They arrived. I wonder how she will react" jungkook open the boxes and gulp on seeing the things.

A strapon, bottle of lube, a vibrator and a dildo.

"Jungkook!? Baby? Are you home!?" He became all smiley on hearing your voice and immediately stood up, abandoning and leaving the things as they are then rush towards the front door since he just wants you in his arms right now.

"Y/nie! Finally you're home" he catch you since you just jump on him as soon as you saw him.
"Baby kiss!" you chuckle on seeing him pursing his lips and eyes closed waiting for you to kiss him. He's so cute.

"Aw Kookieee you're so adorable" cupping his cheeks you lean in and attach your lips to his ones making him smile. He carries you to the couch, both still kissing deeply then he sat down with you on his lap.

Jungkook hungrily suck on your tongue making you moan and grab a fistful of his hair earning a groan from him.

Your hands made their way down to his chest, playing with his nipples because he likes that alot. He left your lips and bury his face on your neck inhaling your scent which he is addicted to and which always makes him relax.

You close your eyes and bite your lips on feeling him sniffing your neck hungrily.
"Mm... baby... I just love your seductive scent. It's so addictive as well as relaxing"

Jungkook look up at you and smile widely when his eyes landed on the things on the table behind you. He gulp nervously and caress your thighs softly, preparing himself to asked what he's always wanted and fantasize about this whole time.

"Y/nie..." He called you softly. You hum while running your fingers through his fluffy hair.
"Yes koo? What is it?"
"I wanna make love"

You look at him with confusion not understanding why he asked this when everytime he just rip your dress off and make love to you hard and deep. But today he's being all soft and extra cute.

"Why are you asking koo? You know you can just do me whenever you want" he pout and a red tint appears on his cheeks.
"I know...but today... I want you to make love to me..."
"Huh? What?"

You furrow your brows not getting what he's trying to say right now.
"You know like....you be in charge and pamper me... I wanna be babied and dominated by you... want you to fuck me" your brows raised up high as you got what he's trying to say then instantly a smirk made it's way to your lips.

"Oh so my baby boy wants to be dominated by me?" You trace his features with your index finger and stop at his lips.
"Yes mommyy...you can do as you please with me" He part his mouth and took your fingers in, sucking on it while maintaining the eye contact.

Damn he's looking so hot being all subby for you for the very first time.

You've also always wanted to be a dom for once and today you got a chance. He's for sure gonna beg more later cause you ain't gonna go easy on him. You're kinky as hell.

"Okay baby boy. But we don't have the things we need for me to fuck you" jungkook point behind you and you instantly look back only to see the sex toys on the table which you didn't notice earlier.

"So you already thought and prepare for this huh"
"Hm.. I've always fantasize about it and wanted it so badly"

"Um I've always wanted this too. Okay now! Koo be a good boy and go to our bedroom, lie down on the bed all naked for me and I'll be there in a while hm? Will you be a good baby boy for mommy?" Jungkook nod his head obediently.
"Yes! I'll be a good boy for mommy!"

You peck his lips and smirk looking so hot that jungkook got more hard than he already is.

"That's my boy."

************
Explicit smut next chapter💦‼️
Skip if you don't like reading smut.
For those who who are gonna read
Be prepared 👅

Happy Reading 💜✨